Random good picture Not show
(1) The system is written in C and has input-output extensions to the OS-9 and OS-9000 operating systems.
(2) Each input-output tile has a 5mA drive capability and is not dedicated to a particular input-output pad.
(3) Query performance is enhanced by support of query input-output parallelism.
(4) According as input-output analysis, it build up correlation mathematics model, and it analyse driving effectiveness of china automobile industry with correlative industry in ration.
(5) According to the input-output model developed based on the relative data of Beijing for 1989-2000, the contribution ratio of water resources to industrial production is 5.74%.
(6) Economic evaluation shows that the input-output ratio of nitrogen foam flooding is 1:5.
(7) The Basic Input-Output System, which affects the fact performance of the mother board, is a key component on it.
(8) Input-output analysis can be widely applied into economic forecasting and anatomy.
(9) Input-output table: A matrix which shows the way in which industries or sectors interact.
(10) Because the determination or each sub-system's input-output coefficient matrix is not needed[http://sentencedict.com], the new model has very good practicality.
(11) INPUT-OUTPUT analysis has been widely used as an analytical tool since its development by W.
(12) The VAXstation 4000 model 90 doubles the performance of the VAXstation 4000-60 and offers TurboChannel input-output and three-dimensional graphics.
(13) It incorporates all the Solaris Workgroup technologies plus advanced system administration, commercial-grade input-output and enterprise-wide installation.
(14) For instance, it has eliminated the need for external resistors[sentencedict.com], by using active pull-ups on inputs and input-output pins.
(15) It is suggested that the machines will be capable of input-output throughput of up to 1G-byte per second.
(16) It provides a set of user-accessible threads to accelerate input-output and concurrency, particularly for database applications.
(17) These have been applied in 9 wells, and the input-output ratio is 1 : 6, showing good economic benefit. This is a reference for fracturing in other similar gas field.
(18) Specifically, we will explore the topic of how to use dialog boxes as our input-output devices.
(19) Careful study of the data sheets and a programmable input-output port solve most A / D interfacing problems.
(20) The algorithm is quite simple, especially, on the certain condition, it can match all the input-output pairs in the training set to any given accuracy.
(21) The cost of aquiculture grass carp was the lowest, and its area of cultivation was larger, but the input-output ratio was lower.
(22) The adjustment of direct consumption coefficients is one of the key problems for input-output analysis.
(23) Respectively calculate different sizes and U-value of window's structure of different opening style to be an ideal basis for choosing the best input-output ratio.
(24) Based on the understanding of market economic environment, a system dynamic input-output model is set up to simulate the operation of economic system.
(25) Activity Based Costing(ABC)is an important concept in Management Accounting, and the same is true with input-output analysis in Statistics.
(26) This article analyses basic characteristics, correlated characteristics and mutual effects of Zhejiang province's real estate industry based on up-to-date input-output table.
(27) So this paper also put forward a calculation method to obtain consumption-based intermediate input data based on input-output table.
(28) Relevant theories include the theory of regional combination and regional coordination, the theory of bearing capacity input-output potential mode and balance sheet mode.
(29) At last, the paper discusses the appraisal method of leisure industrial cluster using complementary theory, dividing theory, and input-output analysis.
(30) In cases of conditions such as potassium, magnesium potassium sulfate fat and the effect of increasing the input-output efficiency are better than potassium sulfate and potassium chlorate.
More similar words: input price, output, input, output gap, output file, total output, output device, annual output, input data, inputting, average output, cardiac output, nominal output, audio input, manual input, analog input, input signal, input device, aggregate output, capital input, quantity of output, production output, put-out, put out, put out to sea, put out feelers, shot put, put paid to, put pen to paper, put-on.