Random good picture Not show
1. Initial prices range from around ￡121,750 to ￡162,500.
2. Under the initial price range, it could have raised $3 billion if the overallotment option were exercised.
3. Some believe the initial price is fair and feel like bargaining would cheat the shop owner.
4. The initial price calculation may be used to verify that the customer has sufficient credit or still wants to purchase the products.
5. The Initial Price was adjusted pursuant to corporate action(s) of the relevant company.
6. Minimize total cost , not initial price of supplies.
7. The unrated two-year issue priced inside initial price guidance, with a coupon of 2.98%, a cheapness driven by extreme scarcity of supply.
8. However, Japanese salesman thus made concessions, since initial price was 130 dollars.
9. And the material's longevity would make it cost less than the initial price tag would indicate.
10. An Invoicer participant provides the Invoicing service for calculating the initial price for a purchase order.
11. While I.P.O.'s can make investment bankers and founders rich, regular investors who do not get the initial price rarely make the same returns.
12. An Invoicer service participant provides the invoicing service for calculating the initial price for a purchase order[sentencedict.com], and then refines this price when the shipping information is known.
13. An invoicing service provider provides the Invoicing interface for calculating the initial price for a purchase order, and it then refines this price when the shipping information is known.
14. If hybrid cars are any indication, many consumers will baulk at electric cars'high initial price.
15. Therefore, when property is traded, the demand side's willingness to pay for value decreases and the initial price becomes the decisive factor.
16. Enterprise (top-down) SOA approach, which is an extremely high - risk approach with an initial price tag of a several million dollars.
17. An Invoicer service provider provides the InvoicingProtocol service for calculating the initial price for a purchase order, and then refines this price when the shipping information is known.
18. If the rocket has chosen the allocated proportion leopard cat's initial price, Landry will be happy and keeps Houston potency excitedly .
19. Well, it looks like it's dead on 100,(Sentencedict) which was our initial price in test two.
20. It wasn't immediately apparent as investor enthusiasm drove the price up to $44.20 by December 2001, but that initial price was too expensive. By April 2005, the stock was down to $5.92 a share.
21. The only Office-compliant Android app to be found thus far is Documents To Go, which for the initial price of $19.99 supports Word and Excel.
More similar words: initial phase, initial public offering, total price, initial, initially, initial condition, initialise, initialize, initial issue, initializing, initialization, initial investment, call price, initiate, social practice, retail price, initiator, political prisoner, initiatory, initiation, initiating, initiative, uninitiated, unit price, retail price index, peace initiative, take the initiative, competitive price, price competition, non-price competition.