Random good picture Not show
1. By lowering the rate of ingression of dirt, the contamination level of the system will be reduced and the service life of the system's fluid filters will be increased.
2. The chloride ingression in concrete was investigated from some factors, such as exposure time, chloride binding, surrounding temperature, stress and crack condition.
3. The basic approaches of water ingress into all-plastic local telephone cables and the effect of water ingression on the electrical characteristics of cable are explained briefly.
4. Consequently, the three difficult problems, i. e. high loss in trunk cables, water ingression into closures, and number match of the fibers, are discussed.
5. The process of paleogeographic evolution in this area is from land of pleistocene epoch to ingression of holocene epoch, then to littoral circumstances of today.
6. We made a living cell observation on the effect of W7 treatment to the ingression of the cleavage furrow.
7. In this paper, the effects of dust particles on electric contact are detailed into two parts, one is the dust ingression, and the other is electric contact failures after dust deposition.
8. Results: Atypical aortic dissection showed crescent or annular low density with thickening wall[http://sentencedict.com], usually with penetrating ulcer or calcification ingression.
9. Based on analyses of sedimentary characteristics, the paper is lonsidered that fan delta is a typical set of retrograding ingression lacustrine sequence.
10. Smooth skin of overall shape of evolution can be summarized by the following six epidermis movement epiboly, convexity, invagination, involution, ingression and delamination.
More similar words: congressional, congressional district, aggression, degression, regression, digression, progression, nonaggression, non-aggression, transgression, introgression, retrogression, progressional, great depression, ingress, compression spring, expressionless, dressing room, suppression, compression, oppression, expression, impression, depression, repression, expressions, decompression sickness, impressional, expressional, decompression.