Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The administrative authority could order the infringer to stop the infringing act immediately and mediate on damages at the request of the parties concerned.
2. One would let an alleged infringer of a patent challenge its validity at the Patent and Trademark Office (PTO), rather than going to court.
3. The infringement exists even if the infringer did not know about the patent.
4. If that happens, the infringer must comply with the order immediately even if he thinks it should not have been granted.
5. If the first appeal is unsuccessful the infringer can lodge a second appeal within 20 working days.
6. The infringer of malice registration and use should undertake civil, administrative and criminal responsibility.
7. A person who instigates or assists a person without ability of civil conduct to perform infringement act shall be an infringer, and shall undertake civil liabilities.
8. This will begin with further warning letters threatening internet suspension and further infringement will lead to the offender being included on a "serious infringer list".
9. Fair use is a very narrow exemption under copyright law where an infringer is not liable for using someone else's copyrighted work without permission.
10. In fact, not only the rights of patent holder should be protected, for the infringer in the lawsuit of patent tort(sentencedict.com/infringer.html), its rights of demurring should also be protected.
11. SAIC its local agencies above level could also impose a fine upon the infringer.
12. If the victim suffers other great losses therefrom, the infringer shall compensate for those losses as well.
13. When the administrative authority for patent affairs handling the matter ciders that the infringement is established, it may order the infringer to stop the infringing act immediately.
14. America, it is worth remembering, was the great copyright and patent infringer when it was a developing country in the 18th century.
15. SAIC and its local agencies above the county level could also impose a fine upon the infringer.
16. And the illegal earning of the loss to obligee and infringer all did not make clear a standard.
17. Anyone who use a mark so similar to a registered trademark that it is likely to cause customer confusion is an infringer and can be sued in a state or federal court.
18. When the company fails to perform its responsibility for certain reason, shareholders are authorized to bring a lawsuit against the infringer in their own name for company interests.
19. Firstly the author points out the difference between the compensation liability subject for traffic accident damage and the infringer.
20. If the loss of the infringed or the gain of the infringer were not affirmed, the amount of the compensation shall be referred to the fee of license use of the Olympic Symbols.
More similar words: infringe, infringement, fringe, fringed, ring finger, lingering, springer, stringer, porringer, fringe benefits, fringe benefit, dead ringer, fingerprint, warmongering, floating exchange rate, tangerine, fingerling, fring, zinger, linger, ginger, finger, winger, singer, gingery, fingered, gingerly, lingerie, malinger, harbinger.