Random good picture Not show
1) Prisons offer hundreds of new jobs and an influx of capital to areas faced with stagnation and long-term decline.
2) Sound required a massive influx of capital and Wall Street invested.
3) A major source of the extraordinary growth in China can be attributed to an influx of capital and the mobilisation of labour.
4) In fact, while their economies have grown during the past 15 years, they have not benefited from the same influx of capital and foreign investment as their neighbors to the west.
5) Growth in shipments to the Rest of the World is expected to be slow at a CAGR of 0.9%, due to a slower influx of capital investment.
More similar words: cost of capital, flight of capital, capital inflow, accumulation of capital, capital infusion, capital, capitally, to cap it all, capitalise, capital sum, capital loss, capitalism, capitalist, capitalize, seed capital, influx, capital lease, risk capital, capital ship, share capital, loan capital, real capital, debt capital, capital cost, capital gain, capital letter, capital income, capital goods, paid-in capital, owner's capital.