Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The infiltrator was identified and killed.
(2) The only infiltrator will be Jackson Stephens, the club's new chairman in succession to Hord Hardin.
(3) Infiltrator ( # ) : Careful team , I hear something.
(4) Whenever Shadowmage Infiltrator deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card.
(5) Radio: The Infiltrator ( # ) can open locked doors like this one for the squad.
(6) In this portion of the Infiltrator project we'll use the reference art created in the previous section to construct the character geometry.
(7) The Sith Infiltrator is a 26.5-meter long craft, with folding angular wings and a rounded bridge compartment. Sentencedict.com
(8) In the forward section of the Infiltrator, a compact cargo hold folds down to reveal an elaborate collection of clandestine equipment for use during missions.
(9) Traveling aboard his sleek Sith Infiltrator, Maul scouted the galaxy for the missing monarch, and reported his findings to his master.
(10) In this course we will take the rigged Infiltrator and bring it to life with animation.
(11) Although the rebel numbers are small, there are known to be many infiltrators and sympathisers on the peninsula.
(12) The secret agent in his place, he wrote, the infiltrator safely ensconced.
(13) New oxygenic bleaching aids not contains NaOH, its process does not need infiltrator, stabilization, chelating and purifier etc.
(14) Loaded with hidden armaments and powerful sensory and tracking equipment, the Sith Infiltrator is powered by a curious high-temperature ion engine sublight drive system which is still experimental.
(15) A spokesman from US military Major Lee told BBC that it's not clear at this stage whether the assailant is an infiltrator or a soldier.
(16) A fittingly fearsome vessel for its deadly pilot, the Sith Infiltrator is the personal starship of Darth Maul, Dark Lord of the Sith.
More similar words: infiltrate, infiltration, filtrate, arbitrator, perpetrator, illustrator, demonstrator, administrator, confirmatory, inflammatory, orator, curator, operator, oratory, oratorio, narrator, migratory, moderator, numerator, liberator, generator, anti-inflammatory, moratorium, evaporator, incinerator, laboratory, oratorical, translator, conspirator, declaratory.