Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Infectivity describes the likelihood that a particular microbe will be transmitted under particular circumstances.
2. Even if the infectivity is as high as point nine nine, any pocket of infection will die out quite fast.
3. Decrease the infectivity illness and let staff work in a more comfortable, safe and disburden environment.
4. Trichomonad is helminth, have certain infectivity.
5. Methods 42 cases of infectivity rachitis with low field strength MRI were collected. To analyze the signal characterize.
6. They should receive antiviral treatment to reduce infectivity and to prevent further progression of liver disease.
7. Infectivity is assayed by the ability of the virus to lyse, or dissolve, these cells when they are "plated" on a nutrient medium.
8. The nondescript bacteria were responsible for the infectivity of the filtrate.
9. The microsporidian had a medium oral infectivity and low transovarian transmission to silkworm , Bombyx mori.
10. Because of the infectivity, the dermatophytosis fungi can spread to skin and nail, so one third of the patients accompanied by the body ringworm, leg ringworm, or gray nails.
11. But now suppose the pathogen becomes the tiniest fraction more virulent: say the infectivity becomes one point zero one.
12. Objective To study effects of free and GalCer liposome - encapsulated azidothymidine ( AZT ) and foscarnet ( PFA ) on HIV - 1 infectivity.
13. In a matter of weeks, these drugs reduce the number of viruses per millilitre of infected blood from millions to less than 50. That deals with both symptoms and infectivity.
14. Standard autoclaving procedures using exposure to steam at 250 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes eliminated the infectivity of vaccinia, HSV, VZV, and anthrax.
15. Objective To reduce the pains and the sufferings during the treatment for the infectivity molluscum.
16. No significant difference in the oocyst recovery, purity and infectivity was found between methods using saturated saline floatation and sucrose density gradient centrifugation.
17. Cytosinpeptidemycin was a newly reported antiphytoviral agricultural antibiotics. The control effect of Cytosinpeptidemycin on infectivity of TMV in different plants was tested.
18. Objective To discuss the signal character and diagnosis and difference diagnosis of infectivity rachitis on low field strength MR Imaging.http://sentencedict.com/infectivity.html
19. See according to author place, be equal to almost as a result of shower or the possibility with natant ill infectivity 0.
20. Objective To investigate the effects of exogenous NO on the gametocyte infectivity and parasitemia during the early stage of infection with plasmodium yoelii.
21. Personality can produce power, that is, great deterrence , wide rallying point and long - lasting infectivity.
More similar words: affectivity, effectivity, infective, selectivity, subjectivity, objectivity, reflectivity, connectivity, collectivity, infection, infectious, reinfection, disinfection, eye infection, noninfectious, superinfection, urinary tract infection, infectiousness, cross infection, viral infection, activity, throat infection, fungal infection, infectious agent, creative activity, reactivity, inactivity, infectious disease, sex activity, productivity.