Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The infantilism and cretinism of the press, for example, can't be cured by a fiat.
2) I: Infantilism: A niche sexual practice where one adult role-plays being an infant (sometimes wearing nappies) being disciplined by another adult who plays a mother figure.
3) One doctor believes in overcoming infantilism therefore he must first overcome his own infantilism.
4) He is angry that the Mongolian government started giving cash handouts that he calls "economic infantilism," a product of those educated under the Soviets.
5) It was heresy of crackpots and wild men and it was really just an infantilism.
6) I have suggested that it is not just a relapse into infantilism, but a genuine attempt to get at something necessary.
More similar words: infantile, mercantilism, infanticide, infant industry, mercantilist, infant, infantry, infante, infantryman, premature infant, infant mortality, infant mortality rate, pointillism, sudden infant death syndrome, infancy, enfant terrible, infallibility, utilise, infertility, utilised, fertilise, fertiliser, gentility, utilisation, pantile, scantily, pugilism, nihilism, antilogy, antilles.