Random good picture Not show
(1) The software safeguard advices have characteristic of celerity, facility and inexpensiveness as compared with tradition safeguard advices . It will be ...
(2) The digital library needs a storage system which has a huge capacity space, high performance, high scalability, inexpensiveness and compatibility with different operating systems.
(3) On the other hand, now the development of petrol and diesel engine technology are so quickly, they are reduce the gap very quickly between the inexpensiveness and emission of fuel and new energy cars.
(4) If a low degree of hardness is satisfactory, through-hardening is probably the most desirable heat treatment process to be used because of its inexpensiveness .
(5) After practical testing, it indicates that this GPRS TE is characterized with good real-time, high reliability and inexpensiveness.
(6) It is a good auxiliary teaching unit because of selecting maternal easily, manufacturing simply and inexpensiveness but usefulness.
More similar words: expensiveness, inexpensive, inexpensively, expansiveness, offensiveness, expensive, defensiveness, extensiveness, expensively, comprehensiveness, expressiveness, responsiveness, sensitiveness, unresponsiveness, inexpressive, excessiveness, obsessiveness, aggressiveness, oppressiveness, possessiveness, impressiveness, progressiveness, massiveness, evasiveness, elusiveness, incisiveness, passiveness, invasiveness, adhesiveness, pervasiveness.