Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. WE AFFIRM that Scripture in its entirety is inerrant, being free from all falsehood, fraud, or deceit.
2. The Bible is the inerrant written Word of God, the complete revelation to mankind and absolute authority for the live of Christians and ministry of the Church.
3. Scripture alone is the inerrant rule of the church's life, but the evangelical church today has separated Scripture from its authoritative function.
4. We reaffirm the inerrant Scripture to be the sole source of written divine revelation, which alone can bind the conscience.
5. He believed that the Bible was the inerrant word of God but that few people understood its true meaning.
6. Results The strict aseptic technique, criterion inerrant operation and nursing can ensure the infant scalp venous indwelling needle.
7. Are both teachings the inspired, inerrant Word of God?
8. When the gospels are examined scientifically, can we truthfully uphold them as inerrant?
9. We believe the Old and New Testaments are God's Word, inerrant in the original writing, that.
10. The content of our beliefs is the Bible; the standard for our beliefs is also the Bible, God's inspired, inerrant and infallible Word.
11. We affirm that canonical Scripture should always be interpreted on the basis that it is infallible and inerrant.
12. However, private prayer language is not mentioned in the inerrant Bible.
12. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
13. The modernists rejected the inerrancy of Scripture, and the postmodernists make the idea of an inerrant Bible absurd.
14. Revelation: We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, inerrant and eternal. It is the criterion for our words, deeds, thoughts, life and work.
15. If Scripture is this Word, then it must convey his ultimate authority and therefore be inerrant in all matters.
16. Holy Scripture, as the inspired Word of God witnessing authoritatively to Jesus Christ, may properly be called infallible and inerrant.
17. They doubt that any human language can convey meaning validly across generations and cultures, so why would they care if the Bible is inerrant?
18. The Language used for writing should be easy to read and understand, and precise and inerrant as well.
More similar words: errant, errantry, aberrant, itinerant, errand, terrane, overran, fool's errand, subterranean, a fool's errand, arrant, mediterranean, warrant, currant, warranty, warranted, mediterranean sea, unwarranted, blackcurrant, search warrant, unwarrantable, arrest warrant, quarantine, quarantined, terra, errata, sierra, terrain, terrace, serrate.