Random good picture Not show
1. Industrialized countries continue to export their waste.
2. According to official statistics, the Japanese work longer hours than workers in most other industrialized countries.
3. Industrialized countries must reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
4. Britain, in common with many other industrialized countries, has experienced major changes over the last 100 years.
5. These industrialized countries have people with the time and money to travel.
6. Moreover, in most respects the pattern of growth was not far out of line with that of early industrialization in western industrialized countries.
7. Saouma called for fair trade terms to allow developing countries to sell their agricultural products to the industrialized countries.Sentencedict.com
8. Trade between developing countries and industrialized countries is beginning to expand.
9. Industrialized countries consume natural resources in huge quantities.
10. Most economists readily grant that the developing world will grow more rapidly than the already industrialized countries.
11. Growth rates of 3 percent perannum for industrialized countries, and 5.1 percent for industrializing countries, were forecast for the 1990s.
12. They agreed a 30-point plan calling for industrialized countries to agree to a new fund to support environmental security in the South.
13. Yet even so, the United States still leads most industrialized countries in teenage pregnancies, abortions and childbearing.
14. Pressure on exchange rates in late 1989 resulted in calls for currency stabilization on the part of the leading industrialized countries.
15. Disposable workers Modern methods of super-exploitation, tried and tested in the Third World, are coming home to industrialized countries.
16. Low inflation in industrialized countries restrained increases in import prices, resulting in a general improvement in the terms of trade.
17. Like most new technologies the Internet is primarily used in industrialized countries.
18. The tragedy is that visible trade with industrialized countries was not favourable.
19. However, participants denied reports that the four planned to create an alliance modelled after the Group of Seven industrialized countries.
20. Make country enters industrialized country ranks more quickly from an agricultural country with very lagging industry.
21. America is a highly industrialized country.
22. In industrialized country, outside the dweller that divides remote region, realized electrification generally.
23. We believe that China will become a highly industrialized country.
24. Malaysia is being stridden to burgeoning industrialized country by an country in the past.
25. My work experience is in a Third World country rather than in the United States or other industrialized country.
26. Before, the acid rain question only involved to European and North America's old industrialized country.
27. Study this task, the development road of late to exploration industrialized country has important sense.
28. Television has changed the lifestyle of people in every industrialized country in the world.
More similar words: industrialized, industrialize, industrialization, industrialism, industrialist, industrialisation, industrial capitalism, industrial, industrially, postindustrial, industrial goods, industrial complex, industrial sector, industrial market, industrial dispute, industrial products, industrial revolution, military-industrial complex, second industrial revolution, developed countries, less developed countries, underdeveloped countries, industrious, industriously, least developed country, heavy industries, industriousness, industry, film industry, construction industry.