Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The invention of the industrial robot is credited to the company.
2. The company is credited with inventing the industrial robot.
3. Industrial robots perform tasks that were previously done by human operators.
4. The total population of industrial robots working in the world today is close to a million.
5. Robotics and shop floor systems - control systems, industrial robots and manufacturing equipment.
6. If a customer wants an industrial robot with 800Kg payload capacity; a budget for 300Kg payload capacity robot equipped with an Ompa robot mate would meet its requirements.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. It provides effective theoretical support for industrial robot design which requires different accuracy through evaluation and analysis of single error and the total error space.
8. With the development of society, the number of industrial robot has increased. By the newest prediction, the production of home robot occupies the main part of robot-made field by the 21st century.
9. In combination with an industrial robot or automatic nozzle driver, it allows linear application of a consistent bead of sealant without pulsing.
10. An industrial robot must be different from a medical robot.
11. Firstly, industrial robot was analyzed in the time and frequency domain.
12. The decoupling spheric joint can realize movement decoupling. Industrial robot based on this joint will have lots of unique characteristics such as smart and easy to control.
13. Labour shortages have forced the Japanese into making heavy use of industrial robots.
14. In 1968[sentencedict.com], Unimation licensed Kawasaki Heavy Industries to make industrial robots.
15. In 1983 it bought Unimation, a company credited with inventing the industrial robot.
16. The future Making people's jobs more interesting is the frequent benefit claimed of automation - the industrial robot is no exception.
17. Off the factory floor and into the operating theater, a modified industrial robot hangs poised over an obliging skeleton in Pittsburgh's Shadyside Hospital.
18. After further research, the equipment will become a wise industrial robot.
19. The key question is: how accurate can we make an industrial robot?
20. This paper describes a ball-shaped wrist with six degrees of freedom of industrial robot, the wrist is high in repeatability, large in orientation, and compact in size.
More similar words: industrial relations, industrial revolution, industrial, industrially, second industrial revolution, industrial area, industrial age, industrialize, industrialist, industrialism, industrialise, postindustrial, industrial park, industrialized, industrialised, industrial goods, industrial plant, industrial complex, industrial design, industrial sector, industrial market, industrial system, industrial action, industrialisation, industrial process, industrial dispute, industrialization, industrial workers, industrial capital, industrial business.