Random good picture Not show
1) One of these, the National Industrial Recovery Act of 1933, guaranteed workers a minimum wage, reasonable hours, collective bargaining and the right to join unions.
2) The National Industrial Recovery Act of 1933(N.
3) Constitution was there any mention of an "industrial recovery" program, for example.
4) The National Industrial Recovery Act of 1933 (N. I. R. A. ) was issued to create purchasing power, which would help industry recover and stimulate employment.
5) Therefore, industrial recovery, let me repeat once more, is essential.
6) But there is evidence to suggest a minimum wage would contribute to greater productivity and industrial recovery.
7) Our research indicates that New Deal industrial and labor policies, such as the National Industrial Recovery Act and the Wagner Act (the National Labor Relations Act), were the main reasons.
8) The Farm Act, the currency measures, the public works programme,[http://sentencedict.com/industrial recovery.html] and the Industrial Recovery Bill all grant to the Executive wide discretionary powers.
9) It will give a breathing space for the peasants and, by removing the cause leading to "revolt, "will unite all forces in finding the way to industrial recovery.
10) However, the opinion did not resolve the central questions about the constitutionality of the system of regulation created by the National Industrial Recovery Act.
11) The capstone of the 100 days was the passage by Congress of the National Industrial Recovery Act — an omnibus proposal governing the whole range of industrial recovery.
12) The strike came at a time when the national economy was recovering from the second World War, and president Truman saw the UMWA's actions as counterproductive to national industrial recovery.
More similar words: second industrial revolution, industrial relations, industrial revolution, industrial robot, industrial, industrially, industrialise, industrialize, industrialist, industrialism, industrial age, industrial area, industrial zone, industrial park, postindustrial, industrial bank, industrialised, industrialized, industrial goods, industrial plant, industrial complex, industrial action, industrial system, industrial market, industrial sector, industrial design, industrial process, industrial workers, industrial capital, industrialization.