Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We now export all kinds of industrial products.
2. The engineering and industrial products group's pre-tax profits slumped to ￡25.5m in 1991 from ￡70.3m in the previous year.
3. Products Rentokil specialises in industrial products in the fields of public health, safety, fire protection and energy conservation.
4. Tire, Industrial products , sole of shoe Rubber tube, Rubber belt.
5. Our product range includes machine tools and light industrial products.
6. At present, there are some major industrial products of lotus root in China, which are salted or boiled for exporting as well as lotus root starch and lotus juice for domestic sale.
7. More than 3 years working experience in industrial products purchasing with multinational company.
8. Note: Sales value of industrial products are calculated at current prices.
9. We provide industrial products design and a complete set of processing solution!
10. These trees have been utilized historically for industrial products such as pallets and pulpwood.
11. But, because of peculiar demand of some industrial products to metal package barrel , the tubbing technology, existence still is burning being deficient in the sum technology difficult problem.
12. How do you do? I'm from the Light Industrial Products Import and Export Corporation.
13. The fall in the cost of living is directly relevant to the drop in the prices of many industrial products and agricultural produce.
14. The four other divisions manufacture power generation plant, marine equipment, power transmission and distribution equipment and industrial products.
15. The ingredient that causes this effect is the solvent contained in many brands of glue as well as many other household and industrial products.
16. By 1961 internal tariff barriers had been substantially reduced and quota restrictions on industrial products had been largely eliminated.
17. The loan was to be repaid in raw material and industrial products over four years from 1993.
18. Rubbermaid makes plastic and rubber housewares and other consumer and industrial products.
19. Especially suitable for the automotive, furniture, footwear, rubber tire, ear plugs and other industrial products.
20. Current non-woven bag industry generally and there some hidden unemployment, low value-added, unit of energy consumption for industrial products, insufficient effective demand.
21. Constant temperature and humidity chamber for the reliability of industrial products Damp heat test.
22. During the two Han period, the Hunnish people did "stole" from counties of the central part, aiming to gain agricultural products, industrial products and the necessities for living.
23. We are among the leading dealers of this city in light industrial products.
24. The branch of chemistry that studies and finds ways to use raw materials from farm products to make industrial products is called chemurgy .
25. We also manage to sell hardware and electrical equipment, agricultural machineries and fittings, light industrial products, mine pulverizer and fittings, automobile fittings and motorcycle fittings.
26. Business mainly handled: Municipal engineering equipment, textile machinary, electronic products and light industrial products.
27. There are garments, machinery equipment, electronic communications, daily necessities, light industrial products.
28. China - made low - voltage inverter points, joint ventures, the three original species, is a common industrial products.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. Our grain reserves now total between 150 and 200 million tons. There is still an oversupply of major industrial products.
30. This thesis is divided into three parts to research the solution marketing implementation in the high-tech industrial products in the Semi-finished Product Industry.
More similar words: industrial, industrialist, industrialize, industrialized, industrial complex, industrial sector, industrialization, industrialisation, industrial revolution, industrial capitalism, gross national product, military-industrial complex, industrious, product, production, productive, industry, productively, productivity, reproduction, reproductive, production cost, over production, mass production, heavy industry, counterproductive, production factors, primary production, production manager, infant industry.