Random good picture Not show
1. Because of the keen competition, indistinctive room decoration in hotel isn't highly competitive.
2. By larvae, the change is indistinctive.
3. The serving years in the company, ROA and the proportion of the independent board member are in indistinctive positive correlation with the compensation of the CEOs.
4. From the forecasting results obtained, it can be concluded that the annual runoff has indistinctive decreasing trend and obvious periodical change and stochastic change.
5. However, melody only has a distinct difference in slow tempo and has indistinctive difference in fast tempo.
6. Results show that the relation between seasonal rainfall and ENSO for spring is the most indistinctive among Spring, Summer and Autumn.
7. Essentially speaking, the low technology and labor intensive product takes the good part in our export goods, and its optimization is indistinctive.
More similar words: distinctive, distinctively, distinctiveness, distinctive feature, indistinct, indistinctly, indistinctness, distinction, instinctive, instinctively, contradistinction, indistinguishable, distinct, distinctly, disjunctive, distinctness, vindictive, vindictiveness, undistinguished, undistinguishable, objective function, nondisjunction, injunctive, subjunctive, adjunctive, conjunctive, distinguishing characteristic, indicative, subjunctive mood, west indian.