Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) In 'Give him the money', 'him' is the indirect object and 'money' is the direct object.
(2) The nail is an indirect object because it is related to the verb through the preposition - on.
(3) Reflexive pronouns can be direct or indirect object.
(4) The indirect object can be used without a preposition, or after "to" or "for".
(5) You use object pronouns as the direct or indirect object ofa verb.
(6) When an indirect object is deleted, its cross-reference entry is marked free and it is added to the linked list of free entries.
(7) It also performs bounds checking and eliminates indirect object access, even under error conditions.
(8) Besides showing to whom something is done, an indirect object can also show for whom something is done.
(9) You should put the direct object after the indirect object.
(10) In the sentence 'Give Val some cake', 'Val' is the indirect object.
(11) We have the subject - she, the object - the hammer, and the indirect object - the nail.
(12) A reflexive pronoun can also be used as the indirect object of a verb. In such a case, it is usually used after a preposition.
(13) A reflexive pronoun can also be used as the indirect object of a verb.
(14) It can also follow a plural subject or an indirect object with a plural verb.
(15) Common function words in Japanese include "case markers, " or short sounds which can indicate whether a noun is a subject, direct object, indirect object, etc.
(16) Some verbs have two objects, a direct object and an indirect object. Sentencedict.com
(17) And then, author considered what the perfect market withdrawing right system should achieve objects, including direct and indirect object.
(18) Aiming at the practical requirements of MLIP, this essay states the conditions of compound noun used as indirect object and adverbial.
More similar words: direct object, indirect, objector, indirectly, indirection, indirect tax, kuiper belt object, indirect quotation, director, directory, conscientious objector, object, directorate, film director, directorship, objectify, objection, objective, managing director, board of directors, objectively, objectivity, executive director, object lesson, objectionable, unobjectionable, objectification, foreign direct investment, direct, objective function.