Random good picture Not show
1. Akan, Kru and other indigenous languages.
2. The use of indigenous languages in the Burkina literacy campaign is both practical and political.
3. Fulani, Malinke, Soussou and other indigenous languages.
4. Fang, Bubi and other indigenous languages.
5. Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo and other indigenous languages.
6. Kongo, Lingala and other indigenous languages.
7. German and a number of indigenous language are also widely used.
8. Meroitic was the indigenous language of the Kingdom of Kush.
9. Yagan (indigenous language of Tierra del Fuego) – "the wordless, yet meaningful look shared by two people who both desire to initiate something but are both reluctant to start"
10. But for the vast majority of people - particularly in rural areas - indigenous language remains the most potent expression of their aspirations.
11. In Chile, for example, pressure to speak Spanish is eroding the indigenous language of the Mapuche people.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Through translation, the postcolonial writers incorporated the elements of the indigenous language and culture into the postcolonial literary texts.
13. In the Northern Territory, 54 % of Indigenous people spoke an Indigenous language at home.
14. Those toiling under the vultures mutter to one another in Warao, an indigenous language spoken in the nearby delta where the Orinoco, one of the world's mightiest rivers, meets the Atlantic.
More similar words: indigenously, indigenous, slavic language, language, bad language, paralanguage, metalanguage, tonal language, dead language, body language, sign language, formal language, common language, interlanguage, first language, target language, multilanguage, language school, arabic language, strong language, spoken language, native language, simple language, markup language, modern language, romance language, computer language, language barrier, original language, english language.