Random good picture Not show
1. The index case is from Kotto 1 - Bomboko village, Buea Health District, South-West Province.
2. Methods Taking the in-patients with internet addiction as index case, we investigated the risk factors of internet addiction in comparison with 1:1 case-control.
3. Following identification of the index case, an outbreak investigation was conducted in the area.
4. This index case has also been linked to three of four SARS cases concentrated in the same block of a 247 - unit condominium in Toronto.
5. The first index case of cholera, confirmed by laboratory test, was reported on 14 August 2007.
6. The index case was identified as a 16 year-old female student in Kake high school.
7. In addition, a nurse who cared for the index case in South Africa died on 5 October in Johannesburg.
8. "We believe that the index case [the son] transmitted H5N1 virus to his father while his father cared for him in the hospital," write the researchers.
9. The index case was a 32 year-old man who presented with fever and jaundice which began on 28 February 2009.
10. The index case was identified through routine yellow fever surveillance system.
11. The first index case of cholera, confirmed by laboratory test, was reported from Kirkuk Governate on 14 August 2007.
12. Science: Is it accurate that he is the index case?
13. The index case was a 40 year old female, who developed symptoms on 17 January 2011 and tested positive for IgM by ELISA test conducted by Institut Pasteur in Abidjan on 1 February 2011.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The index case was a 12 year-old male who consulted the Health Centre of Kaniasso in Minignan Health district on 5 September.
15. He later as the index case for an epidemic of beryllium disease in U.
16. The index case was identified as a 43 year-old male farmer who presented with clinical symptoms of fever, jaundice and haematuria (blood in urine).
17. The case, a 30 year old man, is from the same community as the index case, Zuotuo, Tappita District.
18. The majority of the new cases are from the same governorate as the index case, Hudaidah governorate, on the Red Sea coast.
19. On 27 September, the paramedic who cared for the index case during her evacuation to South Africa was admitted to hospital in Johannesburg where he died on 2 October.
20. According to the epidemiological investigation, the source of this outbreak was a wild marmot, which had contact with the dog of the index case.
More similar words: index card, index, indexer, indexing, indexable, indexical, share index, index fund, card index, indexation, stock index, array index, price index, index finger, index number, subject index, market index, mind-expanding, refractive index, production index, stock market index, retail price index, index of refraction, cost of living index, case-by-case, producer price index, wholesale price index, consumer price index, casement window, securities and exchange commission.