Random good picture Not show
61. Most research on cancer has so far proved inconclusive.
62. An electroencephalogram (EEG) was inconclusive of any seizure activity and a computed tomography (CT) scan of his brain revealed a lacunar infarct of the putamen region in the left basal ganglia.
63. The centre-right Conservatives and smaller centrist Liberal Democrats agreed on Tuesday on what critics call an unstable partnership of expedience after an inconclusive election.
64. The Inconclusive test condition is the default condition added to every test.
65. The jury found the evidence against the prisoner inconclusive and acquitted him.
66. Bloggs could take no satisfaction in the likelihood that Faber was dead. It was too inconclusive.
67. Howard J. Feldman, the director of regulatory and scientific affairs at the American Petroleum Institute, noted that the evidence of a causal factor was inconclusive for some ailments.
68. The figures are inconclusive but they do suggest China still has some breathing room.
69. Selective use of FISH in patients with inconclusive on-site cytopathology results may improve the sensitivity of EUS for malignancy.
70. The results, in the eighteenth century,[http://sentencedict.com/inconclusive.html] were inconclusive.
71. Is the story inconclusive? What effect does it have on its audience?
72. The first vote April was inconclusive, and a second round was eventually ruled illegal and nullified.
73. In 2004, Pfizer halted its study of Viagra in women due to inconclusive results.
74. Three previous studies examined the issue of an ES with an inconclusive cholangiogram before the present study by Lee et al1 and found mixed results.
75. It was agreed :'If the lawyer's or the professor's views prove inconclusive , Tu Hsueh - shih shall arbitrate.'
76. But tests of possible drugs to enhance memory have been inconclusive.
77. The Inconclusive test condition is the default condition that is added to every test.
78. How inconclusive its attainment seemed!
79. I find the evidence inconclusive.
More similar words: in conclusion, inclusive, conclusion, draw a conclusion, exclusive, exclusively, conclude, elusive, concluded, exclusion, preclusion, effusive, concoct, obtrusive, intrusive, unobtrusive, unobtrusively, inconceivable, conceive, misconceive, include, including, cluster, allusion, illusion, disillusion, disillusionment, passive, massive, pensive.