Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The evidence against the two men was inconclusive.
2. The results of the experiment were inconclusive.
3. Research has so far proved inconclusive.
4. The past two elections were inconclusive.
5. The medical tests were inconclusive, and will need to be repeated.
6. The evidence is inconclusive.
7. A coalition government was formed following an inconclusive general election.
8. A coalition government was formed after inconclusive elections.
9. Jurors often have to make decisions based on inconclusive evidence.
10. X-rays were taken but proved inconclusive.
11. So must it be an inconclusive, ill-tempered parting between the friends?
12. A biopsy was inconclusive and further surgery was advised.
13. Studies on the benefits of year-round schools are inconclusive.
14. One inconclusive thought led to another, and I found myself wondering about Miss Macdonald's story of the office cleaner.
15. The third umpire said the replay was inconclusive as de Silva dived to make his ground.
16. The linear models were quite successful, the others inconclusive.
17. Without well-defined melodic periods phrases become inconclusive, merging into one another.
18. Inevitably this led to uncertainties and inconclusive results, with some notable successes and failures.
19. Following the inconclusive election in February 1974(sentencedict.com), Harold Wilson formed a minority government dependent on Liberal support.
20. Never mind even that it might be inconclusive.
21. The country has been in a state of anarchy since the inconclusive election.
22. Declines in infant mortality may have contributed indirectly to declining fertility, though evidence on the matter is inconclusive.
23. We asked ourselves the same questions, and the answers were inconclusive.
24. Time soured the high feelings pumped up by a winning, if inconclusive, war.
25. Predictably, this fool's errand finds her up to her neck in a morass of inconclusive forensics.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. The case against Coleman was largely circumstantial, supported by some inconclusive forensic evidence.
27. An attempt to observe whether or not public investment leverages private investment has therefore been inconclusive.
28. The theoretical literature on the effects of land reform on production is inconclusive.
29. Davidson's account was as follows: The discussions at my house that evening were inconclusive.
30. On 25 February, the special Cabinet committee turned its attention to the reform of supplementary benefit but the meeting was inconclusive.
More similar words: in conclusion, inclusive, conclusion, draw a conclusion, exclusive, exclusively, conclude, elusive, concluded, exclusion, preclusion, effusive, concoct, obtrusive, intrusive, unobtrusive, unobtrusively, inconceivable, conceive, misconceive, include, including, cluster, allusion, illusion, disillusion, disillusionment, passive, massive, pensive.