Random good picture Not show
1. The incompletion of school - age girls education means the incompletion of compulsory education.
2. However incompletion of laws and regulations related to factoring severely restrains the advance of factoring industry.
3. The incompletion of audit contract and auditors special investment in the initial auditing breed an incentive that clients managers hold up auditors.
4. He was bothered by an intense sense of incompletion.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
5. Theory of incompletion of Godel drastically exposes the limitation of axiomatizing itself. The method of structure of 13ourbakian can't conquer this limitation.
6. Its function is to satisfy the incompletion of one's mind and is to promote the emergence of cultivation aestivation aesthetics.
7. By investigating 6 kinds of Cerasus subhirtella in Beijing Yuyunatan Park in 2007, it is discovered that all frozen injured buds are flower buds, which behave as death and incompletion development.
8. Picture yourself in the same room as the person with whom you the incompletion.
9. Thus it proposes the BP neural network fault diagnosis algorithm based on the incompletion wavelet packet transform and energy normalization as preprocessors .
10. The major problems include the random choice of comparative cases, the subjectivity and incompletion of factors-revising and the random choice of the real estate integrated price determination.
11. In Bakhtin's thought, the ontological difference between I and He recurved through phenomenology continues the opposition between incompletion and completion.
12. Information is evolving as we watch, and thus it is in a constant state of incompletion.
13. Rough Set is a new mathematics theory that can deal with incertitude and incompletion data.
More similar words: completion, completion date, incomplete combustion, incomplete, uncomplete, incompletely, completing, completive, incompleteness, complexion, depletion, repletion, complication, competition, implementation, production company, complete, complex, fair competition, pure competition, completed, price competition, simple harmonic motion, completely, discretionary income, employee compensation, perfect competition, unfair competition, complexity, complement.