Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The incompletion of school - age girls education means the incompletion of compulsory education.
2. However incompletion of laws and regulations related to factoring severely restrains the advance of factoring industry.
3. He was bothered by an intense sense of incompletion.
4. Picture yourself in the same room as the person with whom you the incompletion.
5. Information is evolving as we watch, and thus it is in a constant state of incompletion.
6. Rough Set is a new mathematics theory that can deal with incertitude and incompletion data.
More similar words: completion, completion date, incomplete combustion, incomplete, uncomplete, incompletely, completing, completive, incompleteness, complexion, depletion, repletion, complication, competition, implementation, production company, complete, complex, fair competition, pure competition, completed, price competition, simple harmonic motion, completely, discretionary income, employee compensation, perfect competition, unfair competition, complexity, complement.