Random good picture Not show
1. He inclined towards the speaker to hear more clearly.
2. The Prime Minister is believed to be inclining towards an April election.
3. The land inclines towards the shore.
4. More and more people are inclined towards the Liberal Party as they become disenchanted with the two main parties that have governed the country for half a century.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
5. Advertising aims to make people aware of a product and favourably inclined towards it.
6. The mountain inclines towards the sea.
7. Young people incline towards individualistic behaviour.
8. It is significant that neither Kermode nor Lodge have inclined towards the more radical deconstructionist road.
9. An old man then reproaches Faustus for selling his soul and counsels repentance which Faustus inclines towards.
10. She inclines towards depression.
11. This is the message which aims to make people aware of the product and favourably inclined towards it.
12. Don't incline towards anyone who unable to give you any assistance.
13. Most professors incline towards this theory.
14. I had to incline towards the lady to hear what she was whispering.
15. We incline towards the second alternative.
16. The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude. Aldous Huxley
17. More and more countries in Europe are beginning to incline towards some form of socialism.
More similar words: towards, look towards, tend towards, go far towards, yearn towards, toward, untoward, toward the sea, backwards and forwards, incline, inclined, syncline, disincline, disinclined, geosyncline, be inclined to, inclined plane, go to war, magnetic line of force, howard, coward, inclining, froward, synclinal, inclinable, cowardly, inwards, outwards, onwards, upwards.