Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The capacity of the ram inboard to accommodate her crew was fearfully deficient....
2. The inboard computer flashed stats at him.
3. In those other summertimes, all motors were inboard; and when they were at a little distance, the noise they made was a sedative, an ingredient of summer sleep.
4. Remove the inboard seatback pivot bolt.
5. In this case the outboard functions like an inboard with many of the advantages of both.
6. Methods Adopt shank inboard skin petals of transplant, blood vessel bridge graft, repair wrist electricity organize flawed or damagedly after burning, Blood of rebuilding department luck.
7. Zip opening is set inboard and underneath of the cover, which ensures the cushion is used the correct way up.
8. The 'Down Chain' rides inboard of the bearing, and moves with the fork.
9. Inboard air's thin to start with. You get a few redlines—that's these ruptured blood vessels —and you say the hell with the money; all you'll make is just one more trip.
10. The packing is also susceptible to both inboard and outboard leakage.
11. Optimized servo positioning lowers the CG and turns the arm and linkage inboard to eliminate impact damage.
12. For example : The protective finish is rough at the number 1 engine inboard pylon.
13. And the body showed it was always aggrieved by force, the main position were the head, the chest, the back, the legs inboard , the arms and so on.
14. We just lost tire pressure on the left outboard and left inboard, both tires.
15. The opening force of die casting machine drives the crossed compound dog-led cam mechanism draw core in inboard concave, and then make the hydraulic loose-core implement to draw the hollow core.
16. My initial setup is a pitch of 25 degrees measured at the inboard edge of the nickel leading edge protection.
17. The huge majority of sailboats large enough to have a motor were built for either an inboard or an outboard(sentencedict.com), so you'll usually be choosing between boats that already have one or the other installed.
18. Using a razor knife , slide the blade between the windshield glass and the inboard edge molding.
19. A die casting die with pumping crossed cores by crossed compound dog-led cams and hydraulic pressure is used for cupulate parts with inboard concave.
20. According to neutronics shielding analysis and calculation for the inboard and divertor duct regions along the toroidal field (TF) coils, adequate shielding designs have been obtained.
21. If you are looking for a large daysailer or a small cruising sailboat, you may be choosing between sailboats that have an inboard engine and those having an outboard motor.
22. The method divides the background of fingerprint image into two layers: outboard black area and inboard tint area.
23. If you're looking at a sailboat converted from an inboard engine to an outboard, be observant when you take the boat for its sea trials.
24. The two catboats shown in these photos, for example, are of roughly the same size, and one has an outboard while the other has an inboard.
25. If the vehicle is equipped with manually adjusted bucket seats, the inboard or outboard seat track may be serviced separately.
More similar words: pinboard, bulletin board, bulletin board system, onboard, on board, signboard, free on board, take on board, expansion board, boarding card, hardboard, cardboard, board, boards, aboard, outboard, board up, boarder, moldboard, cupboard, wallboard, big board, washboard, All aboard, seaboard, snowboard, boarding, keyboard, clipboard, billboard.