Random good picture Not show
1. It's about six metres in width.
2. The car is 1.775m in width.
3. It is 5 metres in width.
4. The road was reduced to 18ft in width by adding parking bays.
5. The borders vary in width, and are designed specially to create the main impact in the room.
6. The wingers provide a sudden increase in width to encourage early planing, good jumping, and tight or long turns.
7. It causes the wake to increase in width and decrease in velocity deficit with distance downstream.
8. It's about 10 metres in width .
9. The outside yard was about seven feet in width and bordered by the kitchen wall.
10. Tanzanian hinterland here in width grass green grass, Linquan matched, the environment beautiful.
11. Reduced in width from 44mm to 30mm in width, they offer the best performance under wet and muddy conditions compared with standard width tires .
12. These stripes vary in width from species to species. A natural distribution of ray fleck (flake) is a characteristic of this cut in Red Oak and White Oak.
13. They vary in width from a few metres to 1500 meters (average 200 meters). And they strike fear into the hearts of everyone.
14. It is five feet in width.
15. The house is more than twenty metres long and measures six metres in width.
16. Firstly the side rail joints are set out at an angle as the seat increases in width towards the front.
17. They were round in shape, and about three-sixteenths of an inch in width.
18. At the same time, the UNDP should adopt effective measures, attach greater importance and render support to TCDC and ECDC so as to promote South-South cooperation both in width and depth.
19. The steel bar is 15 centimeters in length and 10 centimeters in width.
20. The features of multilevel security of database, such as its integrity, security and serviceability, are analysed both in depth and in width by way of a multilevel security model illustration.
21. The hall is 15 metres in length and 8 in width.
22. The nanowires can be as slender as 50 nanometers in width, about one-thousandth the width of a hair.
23. The cast shadow of the skittle is constructed using horizontal cross sections at strategic places, marking the transitions in width.
24. One thing I've found about Ubuntu is that the default sans-serif font is actually closer in width to Verdana than Helvetica or Arial.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. It was indicated from the results that the increase in pouring temperature and the de-crease in width of inlayed block could prevent inlayed-casting from hot crack.
26. The piece now towers above the scarlet and gold bougainvillea bushes, the swirls of colored glass rising 24 feet high and spanning 50 feet in width.
More similar words: width, bandwidth, get in with, mid-thirties, open wide, begin with, fall in with, fit in with, work in with, keep in with, nationwide, to begin with, Easier said than done, henry david thoreau, No sooner said than done, midtown, schmidt, midterm, acid test, put paid to, be afraid to, rapid transit, wide, wider, widget, widen, widow, inward, in work, widely.