Sentencedict.com random good picture
4. Knowledge, in truth,(Sentencedict) is the great sun in the firmament. Life and power are scattered with all its beams.
5. She laughed and chatted but was, in truth, not having much fun.
6. It was in truth a miracle.
7. Early independence leaders were in truth little better than rebels.
8. In truth we feared for her safety although we didn't let it be known.
9. In truth, we were both unhappy.
10. In truth Gene probably believes that the forces of darkness are gathering, but he also believes in damage limitation.
11. Although, she thought, as she glanced at him, in truth she'd expected something other than this staid automobile.
12. In truth, though, neither emerges from this tale with great credit.
13. Was there, in truth, any other option but the realpolitik of Wapping?
14. Science in truth is a deeply historical, inescapably collective pursuit that has unfolded throughout human history.
15. In truth, however, humble photocopying has been overtaken by the wonders of the fax and personal computers complete with printers.
16. In truth the idea was not a wholly new one.
17. In truth no expense will be spared to royally entertain the guests on board the Champagne Orient Express.
18. And in truth, it wasn't difficult to cite examples of short-sightedness, bloody-mindedness, and cynical manipulation of memberships.
19. Like it or not, you are in truth of the commonalty - the orphaned daughter of a poor washerwoman.
20. To live without philosophizing is in truth the same as keeping the eyes closed without attempting to open them. Rene Descartes
21. In truth there is now little prospect of Britain ever joining the euro.
22. In truth, with sensible precautions, Morrissey could have easily travelled to the salon.
23. In truth, the two brothers really did care for each other.
24. In truth, he was never betrayed.
25. In truth, much of the ongoing research in neural networks today is involved with learning.
26. But in truth they mean little.
27. In truth, the price of the solid-state lasers and photo receptors needed in the termination hardware is continually falling.
28. In truth, the society's decision will cause irreparable damage to the cause of music.
29. In truth, the most impressive thing about this performance car is the way it enhances the performance of its driver.
30. Lucille's home was very grandly called a chateau, though in truth it was nothing more than a large moated farm.
More similar words: intrigued, introduce, introspect, introduction, introspection, brutal, south, southern, southeast, southwest, authority, authorize, TRUE, truck, trunk, come true, spectrum, instruct, entry, construct, structure, truncated, structural, struggle for, instructor, instrument, destruction, instruction, country, construction.