Random good picture Not show
1. He spoke in the person of Xinhua News Agency.
2. I was met by the police in the person of Sergeant Black.
3. Help arrived in the person of our next-door neighbour.
4. He is in the person of his father for the banquet.
5. Help arrived in the person of his mother.
6. The firm has an important asset in the person of the sales director.
7. Help arrived in the person of his father.
8. The firm has an important asset in the person of the director of research.
9. We had a knowledgeable guide in the person of George Adams.
10. A clear leader emerged in the person of Miyazawa.
11. A witness did appear in the person of tow-truck driver Mark Turpin.
12. Death[sentencedict.com], in the person of the Prophet.
13. Another introduction to politics was provided for me in the person of Randolph Churchill.
14. A real politician, in the person of Norman Tebbit,(Sentencedict.com ) was the only chosen to fight the election.
15. Medical help was summoned in the person of the family doctor, Doctor Stanfield.
16. Their hurt found expression in the person of the secretary's wife, sitting opposite.
17. The threat of which arrives in the person of Zhang (Sun Honglei), a taciturn detective hired by Wang to kill the adulterous couple.
18. Such ego speaks let often erupt in the person of the spot blast a yock.
19. This week brought a high-profile defection in the person of Santo Versace, thebrother of the designers Donatella and the late Gianni Versace.
20. I found an enthusiastic coadjutor in the person of a young fellow named Wang Ming.
21. And he exists In the person of Kriss kringle!
22. The editorial board has an expert with a world-wide reputation in the person of Professor Jameson.
23. The unprecedented coziness that once existed between the Justice Department and the White House now remains solely in the person of Gonzales.
24. The debate was present at the creation of populationalarmism, in the person of Rev. Thomas Malthus himself.
25. Diversified competition of enterprises from the market will be finally in the person of pricing decision.
More similar words: depersonalize, creative person, person-to-person, depersonalization, in the region of, personal pronoun, interpersonal, disposable personal income, personal interests, william jefferson clinton, personal matters, person, by reason of, persona, son of a bitch, Iverson, old person, in-person, in person, emerson, personal, shy person, personate, personally, personage, personify, layperson, personnel, fat person, supersonic.