Random good picture Not show
1. The city is in the control of enemy forces.
2. A new advance has been made in the control of malaria.
3. Important in the control of gait is the afferent input of the sensory nerves.
4. These neurons secrete dopamine, a neurotransmitter involved in the control of movements.
5. VDR gene has been implicated in the control of calcitriol levels in serum, which normally regulates calcium absorption and can in turn affect lead levels.
6. Peripheral-station is a far-end which is in the control of central station.
7. In the control of commodity tax, besides Da Ming Law, Da Gao, announcement, imperial decree and laws and regulations make different effect at the different stage.
8. The system can be used not only in the control of circulation pumps in steam power plant but also in various water supplies pumping stations.
9. As for the stars themselves, they were in the control of the studio chiefs who could make and break all but stars with really great attraction.
10. Stable envirogluvtm quality is a key factor in the control of chromatic aberration.
11. Mel complained that her husband never backed her up in the control of the children.
12. It has lost a large part of its voice in the control of its own destiny.
13. Because of their involvement and understanding, engineers have a central role in the control of risk.
14. His difficulties have lain less in the gaining of a political profile, than in the control of administration.
15. The recent progress of the research of neuraminidase inhibitors related to sialic acid in the control of influenza is reviewed.
16. A large quantity of studies revealed the role of cognitive factor in the control of balance which indicated the coexistence of posture and cognition.
17. Schistosomiasis vaccine is an important long - term strategy in the control of infection and transmission of Schistosoma.
18. News collecting, newspaper printing, issuing and other management tache are all in the control of political party. The newspapering itself has no self-determination, also, it bears no responsibility.
19. With the same concentration, 75% tricyclazole WG was in advance of 75% tricyclazole wettable powder in the control of spike blast.
20. In severe deep burns, silver sulfadiazine (Silvadene) ointment has been found effective in the control of burn wound infections.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. The power to control information is a major lever in the control of society.
22. The control result can be expanded and has a guiding meaning in the control of other unstable system.
23. The lumina of the dentinal tubules were lined with a sheet-like lamina limitans which may play a role in the control of dentinal formation.
24. Hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL) and adipose triglyceride lipase (ATGL) are two major enzymes in the control of triacylglycerol hydrolysis in adipose tissue.
25. The experiment provides the base for design of setting yellow templates in the control of vegetable leaf miner.
26. The methods of traditional cost management of an enterprise is limited in the control of production cost in production field, whose weakness lies its indirect cost collection and allotting methods.
27. On the contrary, China is still faced with the absolute population surplus, which results in the control of population size still as the focus of population policy.
28. Objective To verify the application and effectiveness of monthly deworming for all dogs in the control of Echinococcus granulosus infection.
29. On the game : 1916, a campaign in Verdun , France, Your mission is to defeat the enemy fighters land safely in the control of coalition forces.
30. It was a potential measure to screen antagonistic bacteria and produce microbial germicide in the control of fusarium wilt of banana.
More similar words: under the control of, lose control of, in control of, have control over, on the contrary, decontrol, economic control, telecontrol, take control, controlled economy, price control, noise control, volume control, cruise control, remote control, damage control, expense control, control point, exchange control, pressure control, positive control, remote-controlled, have no control over, fire control system, internal control, internal controls, foreign exchange control, controlling interest, in the country, control.