Random good picture Not show
1) Who is the woman in the black hat?
2) Our account is nicely in the black this month.
3) Until his finances are in the black I don't want to get married.
4) The man in the black overcoat shot a penetrating look at the other man.
5) The company has managed to stay in the black for the year ending December 31.
6) Our account is in the black this month.
7) The aim is to reduce current pollution levels in the Black Sea.
8) Three really beautiful evening dresses, each individually wrapped in the black tissue-paper.
9) I have seen battle fleets in the Black Sea and the great war galleons of the Caspian.
10) Or a man who meddled in the black arts?
11) Only a dozen or so of the creeps in the black nighties, but they've got heavy weapons.
12) Barton are gathered in a gritty city backyard in the black Hill District of Pittsburgh to mourn his passing.
13) The drop in the black vote was estimated to be more than one hundred thousand.
14) There's so much to see in the Black Forest and a fly-drive holiday is by far the best way to visit.
15) And at least half the cases in the black community may go unreported,[http://sentencedict.com/in the black.html] warns Padayachee.
16) Black professionals with disposable income believing in the black community enough to support black businesses.
17) She was lead singer in the Black and White Minstrel Show during the 70s.
18) The creeps in the black nighties did.
19) I only wish Daddy could have seen me in the black lace dress.
20) New careers in alternative economies(sentencedict.com), in the black economy and in voluntary work will also be studied.
21) Stop putting words in my mouth - I didn't say you looked fat in the red dress - I merely said you looked very slim in the black!
22) This means that the sharply contrasting colours green and black will look just the same in the black and white print.
23) He got in and said they could drop him at the Thirty-fifth Street elevated station, which is in the black area.
24) Whitminster costs ￡2,000 a week to keep open, but it is in the black.
25) She could see her own face reflected in little in the black pupils of his subaqueous eyes.
26) Most women are forced through economic necessity to work in part-time low-paid jobs with quite a large number in the black economy.
27) Rachel moved her hands over his bare shoulders, kissed his chest, buried her hot face in the black hairs there.
28) He could see the whites of the fear-filled eyes in the black face as he leapt at him.
29) If taxes rise simultaneously there is the prospect of a major disincentive effect on output or of growth in the black economy.
30) The proposed budget would end the next fiscal year in the black by a razor-thin $ 54 million.
More similar words: black, black out, blackcurrant, in the first place, carte blanche, for lack of, lackluster, plinth, in the way, in that, in the air, in the end, in the dark, in the way of, in the open, in the main, in the past, in the least, in this case, in the world, in the front, labyrinth, in the heat of, in the future, in the case of, in the name of, in the long run, in the shape of, not in the least, in the event of.