Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The railway workers came out in sympathy with the miners.
(2) Willard is in sympathy with many Green Party issues.
(3) I'm sure she will be in sympathy with your proposal.
(4) The railway workers have come out in sympathy with the miners.
(5) Share prices slipped in sympathy with the German market.
(6) The seamen went on strike in sympathy with the dockers.
(7) Nurses came out on strike in sympathy with the doctors.
(8) Nor was he in sympathy with some trends in Liberal affairs.
(9) Such omission is completely in sympathy with the trend in physical geography for nearly a century after Man and Nature.
(10) Being in sympathy with the underdog he would be classed as a radical progressive.
(11) It vibrates in sympathy with music played in the next room.
(12) And they would have a king again in sympathy with them.
(13) One person ill be in sympathy with Coldilocks' difficulties in making her peace with being a girl; another will not.
(14) We are all in sympathy with your proposals.
(15) I think that she is in sympathy with their plight.
(16) Several hundred workers struck in sympathy with their colleagues.
(17) They are in sympathy with each other.
(18) Prices are low in sympathy with the general depression.
(19) We are in sympathy with his plan and arrangement.
(20) Many people are in sympathy with your views.
(21) According to Hill "the successful leader must be in sympathy with his followers.
(22) The fishermen came out in sympathy with the sailors.
(23) We are in sympathy with his misfortune.
(24) SYMPATHY AND UNDERSTANDING. The successful leader must be in sympathy with his followers. Moreover[http://Sentencedict.com], he must understand them and their problems.
(25) I am sure she will be in sympathy with your proposal.
(26) I'm in sympathy with your proposal.
(27) Can I explain to her that I am fully in sympathy with their monomania?
(28) He worked at a fever heat, and it was so infectious that I felt my temples throbbing in sympathy with his efforts, the veins swelling in my brow.
(29) Of course I think he is the greatest and unique director, but I can'; t be in sympathy with the way.
(30) Wind power is taking on natural gas, which has risen in price in sympathy with oil.
More similar words: sympathize with, sympathy, unsympathetic, sympathise, sympathetic, sympathies, sympathiser, sympathize, sympathizer, sympathetically, parasympathetic, sympathomimetic, sympathetic nervous system, parasympathetic nervous system, sympatric, empathy, in company with, keep company with, lymphadenopathy, withdrawal symptom, with impatience, be compatible with, hepatopathy, toy with, ally with, vary with, stay with, play with, get away with, comply with.