Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The seamen went on strike in sympathy with the dockers.
(2) We are all in sympathy with your proposals.
(3) I think that she is in sympathy with their plight.
(4) Several hundred workers struck in sympathy with their colleagues.
(5) They are in sympathy with each other.
(6) Prices are low in sympathy with the general depression.
(7) We are in sympathy with his plan and arrangement.
(8) Many people are in sympathy with your views.
(9) The fishermen came out in sympathy with the sailors.
(10) We are in sympathy with his misfortune.
(11) I'm in sympathy with your proposal.
(12) Wind power is taking on natural gas[http://Sentencedict.com], which has risen in price in sympathy with oil.
More similar words: sympathize with, sympathy, unsympathetic, sympathise, sympathetic, sympathies, sympathiser, sympathize, sympathizer, sympathetically, parasympathetic, sympathomimetic, sympathetic nervous system, parasympathetic nervous system, sympatric, empathy, in company with, keep company with, lymphadenopathy, withdrawal symptom, with impatience, be compatible with, hepatopathy, toy with, ally with, vary with, stay with, play with, get away with, comply with.