Random good picture Not show
(1) They told me in so many words that I was no longer needed.
(2) Did he actually say in so many words that there was no hope of a cure?
(3) I told her, in so many words, to stop interfering.
(4) 'Did she say she was sorry?' 'Not in so many words.'
(5) Although it has not said so in so many words, it is also for the supranational space.
(6) It hurts to write that out in so many words, but how could it be otherwise.
(7) To be fair, the majority report does not in so many words advance the argument.
(8) In so many words, she told me that I don't have any talent.
(9) Oh, not in so many words, of course.
(10) And " Can you in so many words what the meaning is? " Sentencedict.com
(11) He told me in so many words that real men didn't use stops.
(12) He did not say so in so many words, but that is what he meant.
(13) In so many words, the God of all power asks us not to hurt him.
(14) He told me, in so many words , that he was leaving for London tomorrow.
(15) John is a coward , in so many words.
(16) Not in so many words, but I think he's a cheat.
(17) I told him in so many words that he was crazy.
(18) "And has she agreed to go with you?" — "Not in so many words. But I read her thoughts".
(19) Zuwaya had a deterrent theory of peace[sentencedict.com], and stated it in so many words.
(20) And, if taxed by such as Sylvester, he probably would not now admit it in so many words.
(21) But I also knew that if I admitted to that in so many words, Janir would start fussing.
(22) There is, in fact, considerable nervousness about saying these things in so many words.
(23) Ms. Walsh and her students do not talk about those qualities in so many words.
More similar words: swordsman, swordsmanship, byword, keyword, key word, words, by word of mouth, winsome, insomnia, insomniac, in other words, wordsmith, so many, somatosensory, weasel words, cross swords, cross swords with, Fine words butter no parsnips, word for word, autosomal dominant disorder, Actions speak louder than words, bodywork, fantasy world, hansom, ransom, factory worker, transom, Lords, cords, man-to-man.