Random good picture Not show
1. The technique of digoxigenin labeled probe in situ hybridization is a new specific method in studying the location, distribution and infection mechanisms of SV40 DNA.
2. In situ Raman spectra of cycloheptane have been characterized under high pressure generated by diamond anvil cell(DAC) at room temperature.
3. With the aid of in situ monitoring tool, we have investigated the effects of substrate nitridation.
4. In situ CH4 flux from soil of coniferous and broad-leaved mixed forest in Dinghushan Biosphere Reserve was measured for one year by using static chamber-gas chromatograph technique.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. The Ni catalysts were obtained in situ during the reaction from the oxides as the precursors in which nickel species were homogeneously incorporated in the perovskite structure.
6. METHODS The model of in situ intestinal perfusion was used. A HPLC method was established to determine the drug concentration in the perfusate.
7. Histological samples were in situ hybridized and trichrome stained.
8. Methods: Using the whole mount in situ hybridization with a digoxigenin labeled probe.
9. Major works of painting, sculpture, mosaic and architecture were examined in situ in Venice.
10. Ninety-nine out of a hundred wildcatters went broke or crazy or both and abandoned their last asteroid with the equipment in situ.
11. Recorded conversations can either be analyzed for relevant communications in situ or transported to an information extraction facility.
12. There would be a similar problem of waste of shuttering fan in situ concrete frame were used.
13. The units which are used for extracting uranium from the lixivium of in situ leaching(or heap leaching) are all the packed bed with ion exchange of high efficiency.
14. P 16 messenger RNA ( mRNA ) , p 27 mRNA weredetected by in situ hybridization ( ISH ) in these tissues.
15. A large mass of metaphase or interphase cells can be detected by fluorescence in situ hybridization on chromatosome and bone marrow smears to examine the number and structure of chromatosome .
16. Method: Colorate the slice of the rat dental hard tissues and peridental tissue by the method of hybridization in situ. Observe the location of CGRP1 receptor by microscope.
17. He didn't do the rigorous positioning work, the metaphor elicitation with customers, the ethnological and anthropological observational in situ research.
18. In this paper, a new sorting algorithm consisted of classification, in situ permutation and straight insertion is presented.
19. Sentinel lymph node biopsy is indicated for ductal carcinoma in situ, with prophylactic mastectomy, breast cancer patients with previous reduction mammoplasty and breast implants.
20. Objective To compare the recovery of corneal sensitivity after laser in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) and laser-assisted subepithelial keratectomy (LASEK).
21. Objective To study the roles and mechanisms of Isatis tinctoriaL combination acid in transplanted tumor of human hepatocellular carcinoma in situ.
22. The usual Methods : To calculate pile shaft resistance are static method; in situ - testing; empirical method etc.
23. For example, there is much to do in realizing in situ broken of mycelium of the PS evagination , applying flow cytometer in the detection methods for apoptosis of filamentous fungi.
24. Double layered microcapsules for electrophoretic display were prepared by in situ polymerization of urea-formaldehyde combined with complex coacervation of gelatin-gum Arabic.
25. In order to analyze some substances like gem or drugs in situ, the dispersion of light is finished with both technologies of the acoustooptic adjustable optical filter and the raster scanning.
26. This paper discussed the relationship between solid content and density of aluminium hydroxide slurry and describes the measurement method and in situ applications of isotopic densitometer.
27. The calculated results of finite element simulation conform to the measurement value in situ.
28. Objective: To analyze the numerical aberration of chromosome X, Y and 18 in the spermatozoa of asthenospermia patients by triple-color fluorescence in situ hybridization.
29. The concept was to install a huge piece of furniture. This intervention in situ effects a number of structural improvements to the study centre, the art lending library and the exhibition space.
30. BAC clones corresponding to telomeres, as well as to the centromere position and the gap sizes between contigs, were determined by BAC-pachytene chromosome fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH).
More similar words: insensitive, sit up, situation, density, transit, institute, inside, insist, sensitive, intensity, in sight, insipid, insight, transition, propensity, institution, insist on, sensitivity, insidious, insinuate, intrinsic, insistent, institutional, insistence, insensibly, insensible, insinuation, insistently, insignificant, sit.