Random good picture Not show
1. Also, and in sharp contrast with his attitude during the General Strike, he exhibited considerable sympathy for the miners.
2. This is in sharp contrast with the abuse of powers widespread in many parts of the world.
3. McCain, in sharp contrast with Obama, maintains the U.S.-led coalition in Iraq is succeeding.
4. However, in reality there is another problem in sharp contrast with this, that is when China tries her best to attract foreign investment, large-scale of capital flights out via various ways.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
5. "in sharp contrast with competition" is a prepositional phrase acting as an adverbial of contrast while "under a market economy" modifies the noun "competition".
6. In living standard, Hongkong is in sharp contrast with many places in mainland China.
7. These results are in sharp contrast with other reports in the literature which showed that young children tend to misinterpret canine visual signals.
8. In sharp contrast with his predecessor, his trip was a simple matter. By comparison, his staff was minimal, and his itinerary uncomplicated.
9. Their diligence stands in sharp contrast with certain current practices that churn out dictionaries of poor quality or even plagiarize the work of others.
10. These results are in sharp contrast with those in previous studies employing full-employment models or minimum wage models.
11. In sharp contrast with the National Stadium, the site of the Beijing Shooting Range Hall, where only some 70 workers were seen on duty, remained quiet since the project was near completion.
12. In sharp contrast with such traditional values, Western modernity, guided by its linear view of time[sentencedict.com], uses the power of science and technology to control Nature and interrupts its tempo.
13. His white hair was in sharp contrast with his dark skin.
14. Black is in sharp contrast with white.
15. This is in sharp contrast with the suave image cultivated by James Bond, who typically cruises in sleek, high-speed M16 vehicles fully kitted with gizmos and gadgets.
16. Linking the village with the adjacent valley is a 400m x 28m linear landscape finger of sports and leisure programs. Its geometry and character are in sharp contrast with the topographical context.
17. Now, looking back at the aircraft itself, it is most interesting to note the apparent quality of the manufacturing process, which is in sharp contrast with previous versions of the J-8II for example.
18. In recent years, Australia has lost much of its shine at international tennis tournaments in sharp contrast with its glory in the 1960s and early 1970s.
19. He was tall and skinny, and his black hair stuck out from under his cap in sharp contrast with his cheap white cotton beard.
20. Monopoly is an important feature of a planned economy, in sharp contrast with competition under a market economy.
21. And acrimonious it is. The chief of Pakistan's top intelligence service is, for example, reported to have told lawmakers that "America is an unreliable ally," presumably in sharp contrast with China.
More similar words: contrast with, in contrast with, as contrasted with, contest with, contrast, in contrast, contrasty, contrast to, by contrast, entrust with, contrastive, contrasting, in contrast to, contrastingly, consist with, contrast medium, brightness contrast, in contradiction with, in contact with, be content with, be in contact with, jest with, rest with, unsharp, make contact with, lose contact with, out of contact with, trust with, keep in contact with, invest with.