Random good picture Not show
1. If parents are encouraged to be involved in school, there is less chance of a them-and-us situation developing.
2. She boasts of her high grades in school.
3. The boy was kept in school, writing out lines for the teacher.
4. She's the most popular teacher in school.
5. The pupils learn to spell in school.
6. Joe struggled in school before he was diagnosed as dyslexic.
7. She takes an active part in school life.
8. Dealers are openly plying drugs in school playgrounds.
9. Teachers were turning a blind eye to smoking in school.
10. In school I was a loner. I went my own way.
11. There are three cases of fever in school.
12. Most young people now receive sex education in school.
13. The kids are at / in school until 3.30.
14. Is Emily in school today or is she still ill?
15. Children in school are expected to assimilate what they have been taught.
16. I am doing well in school.
17. It's hard to believe Sally was a cutup in school - she's so quiet now.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. He tried his best to improve his marks in school.
19. Robert had slipped her a note in school.
20. Is your son doing fine in school?
21. Their citizenship in school is very good.
22. You should carry over what you learn in school into your everyday life.
23. I saw old what's his face in school yesterday.
24. All my kids are still in school.
25. There was a decrease in the number of children in school.
26. Gaelic has been a dying language for many years, though children are nowadays taught it in school.
27. You will find a wide variety of choices available in school cafeterias.
28. When I left he was still drivelling on about his popularity in school.
29. He is very downhearted about the poor grade he got in school.
30. A youthful teacher, he finds himself an unwilling participant in school politics.
More similar words: school, at school, after school, on schedule, choose, scholar, scholarship, in search of, tool, pool, hook, subconsciously, consciousness, shoot, shoot up, scheme, shooting, schedule, likelihood, chop, echo, neighborhood, discharging, schadenfreude, choice, behind schedule, each other, catch on, touch on, reach out.