Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Add 2.74 to 7.23 and you get 10.00, in round figures.
2. Altogether, in round figures, there are about three thousand students here.
3. Well, in round figures we've spent twenty thousand so far.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The LibDems, in round figures, had 45 percent, Conservatives 25 percent and Labour 17.
5. It's about 30,000 in round figures .
6. Estimates for the delay, given in round figures, ranged from two to eight hours.
7. In round figures , there must have been 50000 spectators at the match.
8. In round figures , we've committed thirtytwo million dollars to Montayne.
9. I value that in round figures at $ 24 , 000.
10. In round figures, you have $ 2000 left in your bank account.
11. The recorder cost $ 199 - that ' s $ 200 in round figures.
12. That's five and a half hours at a bit under two knots - say ten miles in round figures.
13. B: According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turn-over you can fulfill, in round figures, of course?
14. According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turn-over you can fulfill, in round figures, of course?
More similar words: figure skating, in round numbers, figure, figured, figure on, figure up, figure in, figure out, prefigure, wax figure, disfigure, configure, configured, figurehead, cut a figure, disfigured, transfigure, public figure, disfigurement, figure of speech, authority figure, significant figure, turn round, ground-floor, ground floor, figuring, figurine, compound fracture, figuration, figurative.