Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He has been put in restraints again.
2. Conclusion The pivot in restraint of individual self-paid ratio and medical insurance fee increase in hospitalization is to repress the increase of average material fee.
3. With the differential current introduced in restraint portion, the complex percentage check characteristic is made up.
4. Laws banning practices "in restraint of trade," she argues, are meaningless: nobody can know in advance precisely what they forbid.
5. METHODS:In restraint water-immersion rats, gastric mucosal lesions, gastric mucosal glutathione (GSH) content, gastric acid secretion and gastric barrier mucus secretion were examined.
6. Some of these poems were so wanting in restraint both of thought and language that I could not bear the idea of their being written by a woman.
7. There is a man sitting on a plastic chair tied in restraints, rocking back and forth.
8. If Anakin felt his time as a Padawan was a trying exercise in restraint, the Clone Wars would prove to be an ever greater challenge that would mold his character.
9. In 1961 , the electrical equipment industry was found guilty of fixing prices in restraint of competition.
10. That system can respond to very quickly, and can effectively in restraint of interference.Sentencedict.com
11. Every contract, combination in the form of trust or otherwise, or conspiracy, in restraint of trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations, is declared to be illegal.
12. Rule of reason is one of judicative principle to test the legality of the behaviors in restraint of the competition in American Anti-trust Law.
13. It comes out with the formula of loading identify in restraint system with the SWAT method.
14. Two-and-a-half years later, researchers retested them and found that nearly 75 percent of those who had scored high in restraint the first time around still did, while 25 percent did not.
15. Whereas, the existing automatic straightener which is gate type or C type can only straighten micromidi shafts in restraint of the length of work top.
16. Since it hinders the competitions, not only intellectual property rights might be abused but also the agreement in restraint of competition or the abuse of market-dominant position will be formed.
More similar words: unrestrained, unrestrainedly, restraint, self-restraint, restrain, restrained, restrainedly, restrain from, eyestrain, distraint, constraint, dire straits, interest rate, fixed interest rate, annual interest rate, nominal interest rate, variable interest rate, strain, strainer, strained, distrain, rain forest, rainforest, straining, constrain, unrestricted, overstrain, unrestrictive, constrained, see straight.