Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. You should apply in person / by letter.
2. You should come here in person tomorrow.
3. Verb and subject must agree in person.
4. You had better go and speak to him in person.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. You should apply immediately, in person or by letter.
6. You can vote either in person or by proxy .
7. He held the meeting in person.
8. On his refusal to appear in person or by his attorney, he was pronounced contumacious.
9. The winner will be there in person to collect the prize.
10. You have to sign for it in person.
11. I can't attend the meeting in person, but I am sending someone to speak for me.
12. You may apply for tickets in person or by letter.
13. She needn't have come in person a letter would have been enough.
14. I love his books, but in person he's a crashing bore.
15. You may apply in person or by letter.
16. She appeared in person to collect her prize.
17. If you can't be there in person, the next best thing is watching it on TV.
18. He had to pick up his welfare cheque in person.
19. Joey, how come you never sweet-talk me in person?
20. The first concerned litigants in person.
21. If you wish for further explanation, you'd better apply in person to the director.
22. It gave me a big thrill to meet my favourite author in person.
23. He was fifty or there abouts and was corpulent and tall in person.
24. She went to New York to receive the award in person.
25. It is highly regrettable that the minister cannot be here in person.
26. It was the first time she had seen him in person.
27. It was fitting that he should be here to receive the prize in person.
28. The two old adversaries, now both in their early sixties, have never met in person.
29. Pass the spliff, mon. Word has it the band is compelling as hell in person.
30. My letters were all returned to me, so I decided to go around to her house in person.
More similar words: person, personal, personally, personnel, the first person, ever so, or so, input, in part, son, in place, in public, in point of, in place of, pass on, reason, season, in practice, prisoner, resonate, in season, in particular, a case in point, comparison, hers, in proportion to, others, by comparison, Persian, persist.