Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. For example, in one case, an employer refused to hire a visually impaired applicant for the position of research analyst.
2. The groups were put in contexts suggestive in one case of euphoria, in the other of anger.
3. In one case, a market trader offered cheap sunglasses, claiming they protected the wearer from ultraviolet solar rays.
4. In one case there were two 13-year-old girls, who had been sexually assaulted and left for dead.
5. In one case, a law passed last year required telephone companies to design their equipment to allow for wiretaps.
6. In one case a baby-faced double killer was jailed for life ... without revealing why he murdered two pretty teenagers.
7. In one case, a highly qualified chemist was actually requested by the University Council and began to teach early in October.
8. In one case the union concerned had balloted its members on several variations of industrial action.
9. In one case, the claim was no more persuasive than my claim about my Norman ancestors.
10. In one case, a town went without electricity for a week.
11. In one case the victim was ninety-four and the thieves stole money from a bag attached to her walking frame.
12. In one case or the other, these are prescriptions for the examination of the producer more than the product.
13. In one case a price sticker was 22 months old.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. In one case of benign stricture, the endoscopy biopsy specimen was reported as being suspicious for malignancy.
15. In one case a man was charged $2000 for a simple medical check-up.
16. The acts, implying possession in one case, may be wholly inappropriate to prove it in another.
17. In one case study, an engineering company decided to automate a plating line.
18. And in one case, three teen-age girls were found unconscious in a trunk and rushed to a local hospital.
19. In one case a signaller worked 30 consecutive days.
20. In one case, a London school nurse recruited young boys who were then sexually abused and filmed.
21. In one case a woman waited three quarters of an hour with her child screaming with an open wound.
22. In one case, when the captain of a slave ship refused to pay a ransom, Roberts set fire to the ship with all of the slaves still inside.
23. In one case, they re moved two males and waited for them to breed.
24. Foresters passed us, small wiry men carrying machetes and, in one case, a crossbow for shooting birds.
25. Much of the information they sent back came from the newspapers and, in one case, the Miami bus timetable.
26. Details such as fine zonation in calcite cements may be visible in one case but not in another.
27. The three boys were brought to their doctors with overdeveloped breasts that looked like those of girls in early puberty. They were sore in one case.
28. Damage consisted of wall slippages along construction joints that in one case amounted to 3 / 4 inch.
29. Partial gastrectomy was performed in four cases, distal gastric curative resection in one case, and local wedgy resection in one case.
30. The differences between the Super Terrain Vehicles are their features, and in one case, the monocoque material.
More similar words: in the case of, extreme case, as the case may be, seneca, phone call, phone card, recast, telephone call, casino, forecast, precast, cash in on, case, telecast, typecast, uterine cavity, forecaster, recasting, forecastle, forecasted, cases, cased, in case, incase, forecasting, encase, casein, telecasting, typecasting, carcase.