Random good picture Not show
2. In general, incumbents have a 94 per cent chance of being re-elected.
3. In general, a plain carpet makes a room look bigger.
4. I like games in general, and especially football.
5. The dog was similar in general appearance to a spaniel.
6. In general, men are taller than women.
7. I am glad to find myself in general accord with your opinions.
8. He spoke in general terms about greater competitiveness.
9. In general, the changes they had made were to be welcomed.
10. The next ten minutes passed in general conversation.
11. ￡2,500 for software is soon swallowed up in general costs.
12. She had a confused idea of life in general.
13. I enjoy working in general medicine, but I hope to be able to specialize in the future.
14. They have had some minor differences, but in general they get on well together.
15. Minerals in general are not nearly so well absorbed as other nutrients.
16. This is a crucial year for your relationships in general and your love life in particular.
17. These policies are unpopular with politicians and people in general.
18. I think in general the report reads well .
19. In general, it was the better-educated voters who voted Yes in the referendum.
20. Women, in general, tend to be more concerned than men about their personal appearance .
21. In general her work has been good(Sentencedict), but this essay is dreadful.
22. We're trying to raise awareness about the environment in general and air pollution in particular .
23. In general, employers do little to help the single working mother.
24. Raising the minimum wage would ratchet up real incomes in general.
25. The inequalities between the sexes were mirrored in life in general.
26. There is little evidence that juvenile criminality is increasing at a very much greater rate than crime in general.
27. The British media have created a fierce controversy over Oxford's admission procedures and elitism in general.
28. I'm not an expert, so I can only speak in general terms on this matter.
29. Is this group of people fully representative of the population in general?
30. We've had a few arguments over the years, but in general we get on marvellously.
More similar words: the general public, generate, generation gap, generous, mineral, funeral, gene, genetic, energy, listener, overall, liberal, federal, after all, several, literally, vulnerable, singer, finger, operating, something else, scene, agent, genre, beneath, benefit, range, angel, oxygen, gently.