Random good picture Not show
1. Everyone sins at some time, in thought if not in deed.
2. Be not careless in deeds, nor confused in words, nor rambling in thought. Marcus Aurelius
3. Somehow she had erred in deed or manners.
4. Every son quotes his father, in words and in deeds. Terri Guillemets
5. Schneider is known for his tireless political activism in deed and in word.
6. He agreed in words but opposed in deeds.
7. The men of perfect practice are different in deeds, living customs and mindset from the common people but you can't say that they are weird.
7. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
8. It symbolizes interest in deeds rather than verbal eloquence and rhetoric.
9. In deeds of righteous men.
10. There is a miner attack in words but a major help in deeds.
11. He frequently expressed his love for her in words if not in deeds.
12. And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds.
13. The old workers instruct the young workers not only in words but in deeds.
14. China hopes that the United States will adopt effective steps to stick to "one China" stand, not only in words but also in deeds.
15. Theodore Roosevelt: "Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."
16. To reach the heart we must do – love is proved in deeds.
17. There is one moral; the love that springs forth from self-denial and blooms in deeds of beneficence.
18. She always agrees with us in words but opposes in deeds.
19. Therefore, virtue is a presentation that shows Tao is used in deeds. As a basic and general principle, Tao is simple but widely used.
More similar words: indeed, in deed, deeds, mortgage deeds, skin-deep, reindeer, in deep water, in deep waters, in deep trouble, deed, weeds, leeds, needs, misdeed, deed poll, knee-deep, proceeds, title deed, trust deed, must needs, speedster, needs must, feedstuff, feedstock, deed of gift, in very deed, deed of trust, net proceeds, energy needs, mortgage deed.