Random good picture Not show
1. Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.
2. Kindly give us an order ITet in confirmation of the message by telephone of the morning.
3. He occasionally give a smart nod, as if in confirmation of some opinion.
4. Kindly give an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.
5. As though in confirmation of this, a trumpet call floated from the telescreen just above their heads.
6. Evidence in confirmation of his statements is lacking.
More similar words: written confirmation, confirmation, reconfirmation, order confirmation, confirmation hearing, confirmative, confirmatory, confirmatory test, confirmable, unconfirmed, confidential information, affirmation, reaffirmation, self-affirmation, affirmative action, conformation, in consideration of, confirm, confirmed, reconfirm, confirm on, confirming, conservation of matter, reaction formation, confirmed credit, confiscation, configuration, in commemoration of, affirmative, information flow.