Random good picture Not show
1) He is in charge of the municipal housing project.
2) Mr. Lee, instead of the manager, is in charge of this.
3) The teacher is in charge of the class.
4) You are not in charge of the universe; you are in charge of yourself.
5) She is in charge of the housework.
6) The local council is/are in charge of repairing roads.
7) Send it to whoever is in charge of sales.
8) Mr.Smith is in charge of this class.
9) I'm in charge of the west side.
10) The Chancellor of the Exchequer is the minister in charge of finance in Britain.
11) No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
12) The woman in charge of the accounts department is an absolute dragon!
13) He's in charge of the publicity for next year's festival.
14) I was put in charge of the office.
15) He is in charge of the civilian side of the UN mission.
16) My sister was put in charge of the apiary.
17) The foreman here is in charge of twenty workmen.
18) I am not in charge of the department; I have two people over me.
19) He was the officer in charge of operations.
20) The secret service agents in charge of protecting the President tried to be as unobtrusive as possible.
21) He was in charge of overlooking prisoners.
22) Who will be in charge of the department when Sophie leaves?
23) I left Jack in charge of the suitcases while I went to get the tickets.
24) Stern put Travis in charge of the research team.
25) There is a commissioner in charge of the London police force.
26) I was in charge of my sister.
27) The chief engineer was in charge of directing the building of the subway.
28) Officials in charge of the camps say the system is now running extremely smoothly.
29) The President is strongly desirous that you should be in charge of the hydraulid project.
30) Religious programmes will be the first to get the axe if she's put in charge of the station.
More similar words: take charge, discharging, surgeon, large, target, largely, at large, by and large, at the age of, charm, chart, Chart., on a large scale, a large number of, charter, Charlie, unchangeable, take advantage of, characterize, characteristic, geology, punch, bunch, ranch, bench, courageous, branch, launch, cargo, franchise.