Random good picture Not show
1. He petitioned for a retrial in camera.
2. The trial was held in camera.
3. The trial was held in camera because the accused was only 14 years old.
4. This morning's appeal was held in camera.
5. His trial is being held in camera, and his lawyers are not allowed to discuss the case.
6. They are widely used in Camera, ammeter , flashlight and other devices.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The hearings were held in camera.
8. The case was tried in camera.
9. The case is heard in camera.
10. The meeting would be in camera.
11. Sometimes you want make the actor look good in camera.
12. Advanced: Administrator of bribe Internet bar, in camera of Internet bar mount.
13. The minimum and maximum Z coordinates in camera space are defined by how the projection matrix transforms the Z coordinate.
14. In camera, the lens must be focused on the object to be photographed.
15. They were sentenced by a military tribunal sitting in camera.
16. Methods: Using the thyroid implantation in camera anterior bulbi of hamster.
17. If you do at least one photo in camera you need soft reset device after exit from camera. System hang totally during camera exit.
18. He's very interested in camera work.
19. First, the counterparts of the points on image in camera coordinate system (CCS) are found by utilizing two properties, namely collinearity and Euclidean distance invariability.
20. They arrived at an agreement in camera.
21. The hearing was held in camera.
22. The trial was held / The case was heard in camera.
23. Chemouil's two-day trial in October would normally have been held in camera.
24. Alistair was called in to clarify a point for the judge in camera, as was Judy.
25. The case involves official secrets, so it is held in camera.
26. Low leakage current, low dissipation factor and small body. Used in flesh lamp circuits in camera.
27. The performance of the character superpose chip SD01C01 and the application in camera watch system are described in this paper.
28. My feelings at the moment could only be expressed in camera.
29. This phone also has the convenience of a built in camera.
30. The case involved official secrets, so it was held in camera.
More similar words: camera, cameras, bicameral, came, camel, predicament, concentration camp, American, incarcerate, Pan-American, emerald, boomerang, ephemeral, temperament, supernumerary, innumerable, american revolution, temperamental, conglomeration, camp, scam, scamp, in cash, in case, over and over again, decamp, campus, uncanny, camphor, camping.