Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Many Elizabethan plays are written in blank verse.
2. She gazed at him in blank astonishment.
3. We watched in blank dismay as she packed her bags.
4. Most of Shakespeare's plays are written in blank verse.
5. He looked at me in blank amazement.
6. Paradise Lost is an epic poem in blank verse by the 17 th - century English poet John Milton.
7. He works in blank verse occasionally.
8. Results In blank group, the hippocampal structure was clearly viewed, dense neurons with plenty cytoplasm and deep-dyed big nucleolus were observed.
9. She wrote most of her poetry in blank verse.
10. It was in blank verse that she sang.
11. Insurance Policy in duplicate endorsed in blank.
12. The summons must contain the name of one witness only, but may be issued in blank.
13. She stood there with her head tucked against her left shoulder, one hand raised in blank surprise.
14. Draft ought to be accompanied by full set original on board marine Bill off Lading did out to order, endorsed in blank, marked freight prepaid .
15. Draft must be accompanied by full set original on board marine Bill of Lading made out to order, endorsed in blank, marked freight prepaid.
16. Full set clean shipped on board Bills of Lading marked Freight Prepaid made out to order Bank of China and endorsed in blank,[sentencedict.com] notifying Buyer.
17. Insurance Policy or Certificate In two negotiable forms indicating "Original" and "Duplicate" Plus one Non-Negotiable Copy endorsed in Blank.
18. Full set of original clean "on board", marine bills of lading made out to the order of shipper, endorsed in blank, marked "freight collect", and"notify applicant with full name and address.
19. Drafts must be accompanied by full set original on board marine bill of lading made to order, endorsed in blank, marked right, prepaid.
20. PERFORATOR : Fourth stage of operation in the cage department. Simultaneously cuts out all pockets required in blank, maintaining proper top dimensions.
21. But till now, the environmental behavior data of cyromazine and melamine in the main types of soil in China was still in blank.
22. "Holder" means a person who is in possession of a document of title or an instrument or a certificated investment security drawn, issued or indorsed to him or to his order or to bearer or in blank.
23. "Bearer" means a person in possession of a negotiable instrument, document of title, or certificated security that is payable to bearer or indorsed in blank.
24. As a safety measure the bills of exchange should be endorsed in blank to the collecting bank or correspondent bank.
25. The content of anthraquinones year - old Rumex gmelini Turcz . were increased significantly in blank and compared groups.
26. Full set of clean shipped on board ocean bill of lading in triplicate, made out to order and endorsed in blank, marked freight prepaid and notify applicant.
27. A bill is payable to bearer which is expressed to be so payable, or on which the only or last indorsement is an indorsement in blank.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. Up to this point in literary history, only verse written for the theater had been written in unrhymed lines of iambic pentameter, in blank verse.
29. Full set of clean on board ocean bills of lading made out to order of shipper and endorsed in blank marked freight prepaid notify applicant.
30. Especially, the research of bryophyte ecology and bio diversity are still in blank field.
More similar words: blank, blanket, blank out, blankly, blankness, blanketed, point-blank, blank verse, blank check, blank cheque, wet blanket, draw a blank, a wet blanket, a blank cheque, security blanket, in balance, bland, lank, blanc, flank, clank, plank, lanky, blanch, blandly, outflank, blandness, bland diet, scrubland, blanched.