Random good picture Not show
1. It is better to be alone than in bad company. George Washington
4. Children's negative feelings often get acted out in bad behaviour.
5. The house was dull, old-fashioned and in bad condition.
6. The child's clothes were in bad state of repair.
7. The child's clothes were in bad repair .
8. If you're lonely when you're alone, you're in bad company.
9. Constant indulgence in bad habits brought about his ruin.
10. His affairs are in bad shape.
11. They acted in bad faith by selling her a car that they knew to be faulty.
12. The company was drowned in bad debts.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. When I wrote last, I was in bad spirits.
14. The workers thought that the boss acted in bad faith.
15. The school buildings are in bad repair.
16. She acknowledged her remark had been in bad taste.
17. He is in bad odor with his friends.
18. He rejects the idea that his film is in bad taste.
19. If you get in bad with the boss, you'll have problems.
20. He bought up businesses that were in bad/poor shape[sentencedict.com], and then sold them off bit by bit.
21. Many old people in Britain are living in bad housing.
22. Don't walk over the moors in bad weather.
23. The trees were in bad shape from dry rot.
24. That remark was in bad taste, wasn't it?
25. The school buildings are in bad state of repair.
26. She dresses in bad taste.
27. The door enables us to shut the birds in the shelter in bad weather.
28. In most of the developing countries too many people are living in bad housing.
29. In order to sue, you have to prove that the company was acting in bad faith .
30. The accident was caused by people driving too fast in bad conditions.
More similar words: sinbad, in bad faith, in bad taste, in bad condition, pinball, win back, in-basket, in back of, in balance, join battle, epstein-barr virus, unbar, inbox, in bed, sunbathe, beanbag, cannon ball, cornball, cannonball, sunbather, sunbath, inbred, inborn, in bulk, unbarred, sun-baked, lean back, turn back, unbacked, bad.