Random good picture Not show
1. The house was dull, old-fashioned and in bad condition.
2. The house is in bad condition.
3. My bicycle is in bad condition.
4. We noted that the goods was delivered in bad condition.
5. His financial affairs are in bad condition.
6. The house needs painting. It's in bad condition.
7. Many roads are in bad condition and accidents are frequent.
8. The accident was caused by people driving too fast in bad conditions.
9. From her vacant look we can know that she probably is in bad condition.
10. The saying that looks like something the cat dragged in describes something in bad condition.
More similar words: bad condition, good condition, in good condition, condition, conditioner, conditioned, in condition, conditions, initial condition, conditional, recondition, control condition, conditioning, precondition, conditionally, unconditioned, economic condition, air-conditioner, unconditional, out of condition, preconditioned, air conditioner, weather condition, unconditionally, soil conditioner, heart condition, airconditioning, air conditioning, air-conditioning, preconditioning.