Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. He will sew it up in a trice.
3. I'll be with you in a trice.
4. In a trice , he was gone.
5. He was gone in a trice.
6. She was back in a trice.
7. He should be here in a trice.
8. Jim had the wheel mended in a trice.
9. It was gone in a trice, saving him from a terrible thrashing or many long hours standing in disgrace.
10. In a trice the Wolverines and the other four Scout squads were outside with their Sergeants, and scattering in different directions.
11. In a trice, office machines can set the type and print it out in fine detail.
12. The information would be downloaded in a trice.
13. In a trice, a girl stridor, cried.
14. Don't go - I'm coming in a trice.
15. I'll make you decent in a trice.
16. At literary parties, tiddly in a trice, she could be the life and soul, mistaking the queen for Vera Lynn loudly and to her face,(sentencedict.com) or inviting men to join her under the piano.
17. He came back in a trice.
18. He gives twice those gives in a trice.
19. In a trice, the street was empty.
20. The best and longest-lasting tans are acquired slowly - quick tans are usually fast burns and peel off in a trice.
21. As the blow still hung inpending , I leaped in a trice upon one side.
22. It would be naive to urge or expect either country to become a full-blooded democracy in a trice.
More similar words: dominatrix, price discrimination, theatrical, patrician, patricide, paediatric, geriatrics, matriculate, pediatrician, triceps, matriculation, indoctrinate, indoctrination, static electricity, invoice price, natron, matrix, patriot, diatribe, matrimony, compatriot, patrimony, matriarch, patriarch, patriotic, rice, patriotism, podiatrist, expatriate, repatriate.