Random good picture Not show
1. I resisted the impulse to laugh.
2. The main impulse for the unrest came from extremist Muslims.
3. His senses and reasons inhibited his wrong desires or impulses.
4. He felt an irresistible impulse to jump.
5. He tends to act on impulse.
6. I had this sudden impulse to shout out "Rubbish!" in the middle of her speech.
7. The door was open and on impulse she went inside.
8. My first impulse was to run away.
9. Marge's first impulse was to run.
10. Unable to resist the impulse, he glanced at the sea again.
11. He felt an irresistible impulse to rush into the room.
12. They display chocolates next to supermarket checkouts to encourage impulse buying.
13. Her first impulse was to run away.
14. He had a sudden impulse to stand up and sing.
15. Acting on impulse[sentence dictionary], he picked up the keys and slipped them into his pocket.
16. She gave in to an impulse and took the money.
17. These impulses are often totally unconscious.
18. Nerve impulses are transmitted to the brain.
19. She bought the dress on impulse.
20. She wrote that letter on impulse.
21. Dynamic behavior of the cloth cutting machine (Model FJM102) is investigated by using the experimental modal analysis method impulsing excitation.
More similar words: impulsion, impulsive, impulsively, impulsive force, impulsiveness, pulsing, compulsive, compulsion, compulsively, by compulsion, impulse, under compulsion, impulse buy, nerve impulse, electrical impulse, irresistible impulse, obsessive-compulsive, obsessive-compulsive disorder, repulsive, expulsion, repulsion, propulsion, propulsive, compulsory, jet propulsion, repulsive force, propulsive force, compulsorily, propulsion system, rocket propulsion.