Random good picture Not show
1. She affiliated herself with the Impressionist school of painting.
2. Braque acknowledged his debt to Impressionist painting.
3. She is usually labelled an Impressionist.
4. Topping the bill will be comedy impressionist Al Meechie.
5. Sisley was an Impressionist painter and exhibited in five of the eight Impressionist exhibitions held at irregular intervals between 1874 and 1886.sentencedict.com
6. Saez is a gifted impressionist, conjuring a flickering illusion of other places and cultures.
7. There is no denying the influence of the Impressionist school in his painting.
8. Their styles range from literal oils to more impressionist mixed media works.
9. The superstitious 35-year-old singer and impressionist was remanded on bail in his absence charged with affray.
10. He expressed modest optimism about the Impressionist market and felt that some new collectors were emerging.
11. They were impressionist paintings, glowing colours that swirled into form.
12. In other ways, too, innovations peculiar to Impressionist painting closely approximate to the characteristics of snapshot photographs.
13. The stuff of impressionist painting had been the fleeting glimpse of Ia vie moderne rather than the solid statue.
14. It was first seen publicly in the sixth Impressionist Exhibition in 1881, when its astonishing realism shocked many contemporary critics.
15. These include amazing collections of impressionist and post-impressionist art arranged chronologically .
16. Impressionist paintings are on exhibition at the art gallery.
17. Collect legendary impressionist paintings and breathtaking contemporary sculpture.
18. Impressionist painters broke away from traditional ideas about art.
19. She loved classical music and Impressionist paintings, but her favorite artist may have been Alfred ...
20. The dining room is small and efficient, with walls of polished bronze, mirrors, and tiny paintings of impressionist landscapes.
21. The exhibition put to rest some of the myths surrounding impressionist paintings.
22. The museum has one of the world's finest collections of Impressionist paintings.
23. In his known letters, Degas was as suspiciously silent about photography as his Impressionist associates.
24. This return to a leaner structure is a direct result of the downturn in sales in key areas such as Impressionist paintings.
25. All his really popular works belong to the former category, with its strongly Impressionist tint.
26. However much other factors may have contributed to the character of Impressionist painting, to photography must be accorded some special consideration.
27. These were the gardens in which Claude Monet had experimented with form and color, and literally inspired the birth of the Impressionist movement.
28. BARBARA KLEIN: That was Ted Nash's composition "Monet, " influenced by the French Impressionist painter Claude Monet.
29. Western modernist paintings refer to the several western painting genres from end of nineteen century to twenty century, which include impressionist school of fine art, fauvism, cubism and so on.
30. Virtually every major development in 20 th - century art is traceable back to the impressionist.
More similar words: impressionistic, impressionism, impression, impressionable, compression, compressional wave, impressive, expressionless, expression, oppression, repression, depression, suppression, preservationist, self-expression, great depression, impress, economic depression, impressed, incompressible, illusionist, revisionist, precession, digression, regression, aggression, progression, retrogression, congressional, transgression.