Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He is in a highly impressionable state.
2. The law is intended to protect young and impressionable viewers.
3. He's at that impressionable age when he's very easily led by other children.
4. The child is at an impressionable age.
5. The kids are at an impressionable age.
6. At his most impressionable,(http://sentencedict.com) Nicholas allowed himself to be talked into publicity stunts that horribly backfired.
7. That impressionable child who had swooned and sighed and lain in bed dreaming of Jake MacKay had finally grown up with a vengeance.
8. Whether these rumours reached his impressionable ears as a child must also be doubted.
9. Iain, like any impressionable adolescent, was always going to find the bad sister more exciting.
10. Unfortunately[sentencedict.com], the show's message to millions of impressionable teens is that it's OK to take drugs.
11. You-you impressionable teenager with a crush on the football captain and anxiety about your own masculinity-you just might be a born homosexual.
12. Berenice had been an impressionable child.
13. You are impressionable like the Emperor.
14. Those rituals begin to desensitize the very impressionable and afraid youth to what it's like to be in the Lord's Resistance Army.
15. The impressionable peasant leads a larger, fuller, more dramatic life than the pachydermatous king.
16. He is at a very vulnerable and impressionable age.
17. The Za don't say she is more impressionable topic all right?
18. Very impressionable bull - calf, Mouth contain 2 old tooths, age a years old half.
19. Such was the disturbed world in which the young impressionable Nasser was to take his first steps in politics in the 1930s.
20. Mat a brute that man must be who said that the finest instrument to play upon was a sensitive impressionable woman!
21. Her own sordid story could only be a bad influence on such a young and impressionable mind.
22. This is doubtful: the electorate, being composed of ordinary people, is less impressionable than Tory grandees.
23. Perhaps the Giants felt his approach was not conducive to getting the most out of his staff, especially impressionable young pitchers.
24. I've always wanted to do martial arts - maybe I saw too many Jackie Chan movies at an impressionable age.
25. What kind of impact will this movie have on impressionable kids?
26. She had taken to growling menacingly at the more impressionable of the remedials to keep herself occupied.
27. A sign of the recession or fear that these impressionable young booksellers might be contaminated by their publishing counterparts in some way?
28. Your full page photograph has no doubt encouraged many young and impressionable fans of Happy Mondays to go out and have children.
29. Back in 1985, the Senate was ready toclobber the music industry for exposing America's impressionable youngsters tosex, drugs, and rock-and-roll.
30. Then there is spring, the season for simpering adolescents , May flies and impressionable poetasters.
More similar words: impression, impressionistic, compressional wave, compression, impregnable, impressive, incompressible, expressionless, expression, oppression, depression, suppression, repression, congressional, self-expression, great depression, impress, impressed, fashionable, questionable, unquestionable, precession, professional, expressible, regression, digression, aggression, unconscionable, progression, unobjectionable.