Random good picture Not show
1. They held the imperialism in contempt.
2. She accused the United States of economic imperialism.
3. The dark days when imperialism could carve up the world at will are gone for ever.
4. Plunder is the very nature of imperialism.
5. Imperialism has not been able to subjugate China.
6. Small nations resent Western cultural imperialism.
7. The USA is often accused of cultural imperialism.
8. Imperialism focused on one or two natural resources, thus creating a homogeneous agricultural proletariat, all doing the same labouring job.
9. Psychic imperialism is not my style.
10. He had been reading Lenin's Imperialism: The highest stage of capitalism, and his ideological position had hardened.
11. This essentially political definition of imperialism is not shared by Lenin.
12. Was it genocide or economic imperialism that led to their disappearance?
13. Yet the impulse towards imperialism and war was not so much psychological as structural in origin.
14. In the nineteenth century, economic expansion through imperialism was seen as the panacea for the mounting social problems.
15. The realistic alternative is to disarm imperialism by overthrowing it in its main bastions.
16. It was the heyday of imperialism, and all the Great Powers were under pressure for competitive modernization.
17. Monopolization required imperialism and both were incompatible with the political democracy represented by Weimar.
18. That was at the very apogee of the age of imperialism(sentencedict.com), when white men carved up the black continent between them.
19. It was they who would make full propagandist use of Suez as a blatant example of Western imperialism.
20. It also helps to sensitise the Church to the dangers of cultural imperialism.
21. All crimes are political crimes when they are committed within the context of the economic violence of imperialism, true?
22. Because of the underlying sense of grievance numerous situations could have been interpreted as yet further evidence of white imperialism.
23. Her new book is a scathing attack on American imperialism in Central America.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Hobson's work is mainly remembered because Lenin used it to construct his own, quite distinct, theory of imperialism.
25. Visiting women from other countries struggling under the yoke of imperialism spoke to and advised us.
26. Some critics have accused these Western pop artists of exploiting Third World traditions in an extension of cultural imperialism.
27. It had been argued on the Left that wars were caused by the search for profits, by imperialism, by militarism.
28. The colonial revolution could not by its own forces bring about the downfall of imperialism.
29. The search for middle-class allies still inhibited most socialists from attributing militarism, imperialism and the war danger to capitalism as such.
30. I need not here emphasize the point that nobody can expect Polybius to study the dynamics of Roman imperialism.
More similar words: materialism, imperial, materialistic, industrial capitalism, socialism, colonialism, materialize, existentialism, industrialisation, utopian socialism, imperil, aerial, imperious, realism, material, vandalism, fatalism, journalism, pluralism, mutualism, liberalism, federalism, capitalism, specialist, specialise, pastoralism, commensalism, nationalism, specialised, industrialize.